+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 196 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 1952

Thread: EA verses individual trading system.

Banned Jalil is an unknown quantity at this point Jalil's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that individual trading system is best. EA may not work good to trade in the forex risky market. So I trust in individual trading system to get profit from the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member firman is an unknown quantity at this point firman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA and individual trading when compared to trading individual will produce better if done by experienced traders who can develop at any time different trading robots are stiff and it is only appropriate perintak

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member didikfx is on a distinguished road didikfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marjuck View Post
    use of EA is increasing day by day by forex trader. trader are interested to make money without hard work. anyone who has not little knowledge about forex market can earn by using EA. for this reason trader are currently more dependable on EA. but EA treading is not real forex trading. a trader can justify his skill by trading individually. individual trading increased the trader ability and prepare himself to be a future expert. newbie need to avoid EA trading if they want to be a future expert.
    I trade seniors without EA from the beginning I knew trading. EA will not make us an expert trader but traders are lazy. Trading manual will make us learn a lot of things so that we can become an expert trader.

Member monsterzz is an unknown quantity at this point monsterzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no harm in using a trading robot or EA. The important thing is we have to find the right setting for the trading robots that we have, trading itself is also not a good choice because there are many factors that influence especially emotional factors.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marjuck View Post
    use of EA is increasing day by day by forex trader. trader are interested to make money without hard work. anyone who has not little knowledge about forex market can earn by using EA. for this reason trader are currently more dependable on EA. but EA treading is not real forex trading. a trader can justify his skill by trading individually. individual trading increased the trader ability and prepare himself to be a future expert. newbie need to avoid EA trading if they want to be a future expert.
    EA trading aaj kal popular ho rahee hay aur boht sary traders successfully EA ,s say earn kar rahy hain lakin manual trading say barah kar koi trading naheen hay. Koi bhi EA aap ko kaheen na kaheen phansa deta hay.

Member blonur is on a distinguished road blonur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally, I believe that many of ****ing system about EA because sometimes to work and sometimes do not not operate, so I prefer doing business with individually commercial system to accumulating experience and to be responsible for our traders

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like manual trading. takes out all the frustration. and as a good trader you cna always measure the water and get out of trade when needed even if doesnt satisfy your primitive targets. that's a thing you wont get in EAs.

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    you are right, if we want to be a trader for longer time and expert, then we need to develop our skill and ability and of course for it we need to trade with manual not with using EA, nbut the choice is theirs, some of them want to get money with easy and depend to EA and some of them want to become a good trader and trade with manual
    and for me , manual is better and more profitable with EA besides i had some experiences about them
    Yes manual trading is the better than using EA. Because A man are able to think in bad situation of market. But the EA is not able to consider this.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex market and i think forex trading ea system this is not good and forex market there is a very hard way to make money forex market and you have trade individualism you are trade you m r own knowledge and go trade profession

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always believe that individual response of the market and individual analysis, risk management is far far better than a robot. robots doesnt take fundamentals into account which makes it very much obsolete..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 196 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)