+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 196 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 1952

Thread: EA verses individual trading system.

Senior Member Anayayashab is on a distinguished road Anayayashab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, i don't trust the robots i trust my self so i always do manual trading because robots cannot do trading as effectively as we can do after learning Forex so manual trading is the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like to do by my self in this i can learn otherwise i cant be good trader in my life if i depend on EA which is bad for me ... so in this way i can know much by my self

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tarin1 is an unknown quantity at this point tarin1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job.I did not think that it will be possible to trade with Ea rather than individual system.I think Ea is always useful but of more traders make their strategy in it thats may be risky.and if it works against their plan they will face unlimited lose.Be careful...................................

Member rahman.50 is an unknown quantity at this point rahman.50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job.I did not think that it will be possible to trade with Ea rather than individual system.I think Ea is always useful but of more traders make their strategy in it thats may be risky.and if it works against their plan they will face unlimited lose.Best of luck....................................

Member asif24 dis is on a distinguished road asif24 dis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks. This is how I look at it because the few resources I have read that give you the idea that you can make it in Forex emphasizes on the points you said. I realize what (from hearing from other experienced traders) what you have to do. Its some made it sound that no matter what you do, you cant

Member ebonizim is an unknown quantity at this point ebonizim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tozammel View Post
    Yes you are right. EA is risky also.
    It can make your balance zero.
    For the beginner needing to learn the ways of Forex trading in India, he or she has to recognize and grasp some rudimentary ideas initially.

Member mszman is an unknown quantity at this point mszman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading using the EA more risky.
    I think it is more profitable manual trading

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    I did not conceive that it give be executable to craft with Ea rather than cause group.I cogitate Ea is e'er reusable but of more traders represent their strategy in it that may be dangerous.and if it entirety against their drawing they instrument surface oceanic lose.

Senior Member zam is an unknown quantity at this point zam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by transpoter002 View Post
    EA verses individual trading system.
    Needless to say, trading market is volatile thus rising and falls are the two important aspect of this market that plays a vital role to determine the price'.
    I am agree with you. I am prefer using manual trade because with manual trade, I can learning my mistake and make evaluation on my strategy and analysis

Member blonur is on a distinguished road blonur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trading system is computer code which analyzes market price action and other inputs, then outputs trading signals on when to buy, sell, put in a stop, take profits, and so on. Trading systems are known by many other names including automated trading, trading strategies, black boxes, algorithmic (or algo) trading, high frequency trading, pattern trading, trend following, trading models, trading programs, and so on.Each one in its own way to work it must respect.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 196 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)