+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 176 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Member juthy will become famous soon enough juthy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I have always used my technique. I also follow different trade news. And I also follow the other Forex market. Actually the strategy of forex is not over. There are many ways in which the technique is adopted. The more techniques that will be analyzed, the more strategies will emerge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,185 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan bhai apki baat theek ha forex ko sekhny k lliye apko demo pe tred krna sekhna chahye apko or us k sath real ka bi acount baba skty ho ap or yaha pe post kr k bonus bana k ap treding start kr sakty ho bonus ki help se

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2017-10-19), FOREXMAN (2017-10-20), incomejobs (2017-10-14), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-19), punjabpolice (2017-10-06), yulbang111 (2017-10-21)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,256 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best thing is that kindly keep in mind that you should have an eye on the available techniques but you have to make your
    Own strategy and go with some new trends and ideas. Because you need to grow up your Capital that's why work hard for it.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-16), alizubair (2017-10-07), billyboy00007 (2017-10-19), FOREXMAN (2017-10-26), incomejobs (2017-10-14), kanita (2017-10-26), munibkhan (2017-10-16), punjabpolice (2017-10-06), QamarXulqi (2017-10-31)

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi my friends. What make your profils is yours no matter if it s created by you or someone else . And i would say both if available techniques/strategies are good than we should use it but its always better to keep your option open and keep trying new things.

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that beginners cannot create their own styles, they should learn and try others styles, but when they get a good experience they can create it.

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that as a beginner, I never think to do my own, and I use all the solution and the indicator in the market, and also one of the stratigraphy, and I think it's better to lose more time as soon as you start to create yours

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ye to aap ki marzi hai k aap forex market mein kis tarah se kam karna chaty hen aap pehly se mojud trading method ko use kar bhi trading kar sakty hen aur chayen to aap pani bana sakty hen

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-30), zahid2016 (2017-09-30)

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Building your personal investment process that can benefit is not easy as I personally prefer
    to work with active methods but combined with various techniques to fit most of us investing
    so that we can work with this method using convenient methods.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do scalping and I study it by myself or self-taught, but sometimes I compare it with other members
    wanting to get the best solution to update my trading system, and so, no problem from where we take system
    and as long as we feel comfortable and fit it will be trading our best to do forex trading is profitable for us,
    we just need to take something easy and simple,

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the beginning of the trader, I use a lot of strategies. Today I use a single strategy, another strategy tomorrow,
    and so on. Strategies that I get for free from browsing. But, over time I found my own trading style,
    which is more suitable for short-time trading. I've been using two years in a row.
    ThaNKs

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pinus For This Useful Post:

duua (2017-09-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 176 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)