+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 176 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1754

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Banned preya is an unknown quantity at this point preya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometimes it is necessary to be very attentive when yo Andyou do work, what do you do when you buy some of the strategies are very difficult, but others are very simple and the works of point, but they take what is happening when you use policy from someone and you lose, you'll have some ideas-add-on, I want to develop my own.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well based on my understanding i really think getting your own signer and analysis is the very best we can really think of in the forex market because with your analysis you can not put blames on other traders for the bad analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member samoilkat is an unknown quantity at this point samoilkat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if we want to be the successful trader then you should look at the strategies which are available in the market but then make your own strategy so that you should be able to get the quick money from the market easily.

Senior Member dintera is on a distinguished road dintera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Will you focused on learning available techniques/strategies or would be creating of your own style,
    I think good traders are always stick to their trading strategy that suit to their trading styles. We have to incorporate this strategy into our money management. However we need to understand the importance of back testing with our money management system, to ensure we can make money before we ever put own money on the line.

Junior Member vietnam is an unknown quantity at this point vietnam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes, I do think that the forex market is a money making machine that we make full use of it to help us make money with that account .But you need to have more knowledge about forex first

Member omariyounessss is an unknown quantity at this point omariyounessss's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think to make sure when the time ready to change from demo to real account depend on 2 aspect. The first psicolgical aspect, we have to ready to receive loss and 2nd we have to know knowledge about forex (analyze technical and fundamental )

Banned Sajedur Rahman is an unknown quantity at this point Sajedur Rahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    First I think we should all try to learn the art of forex by creating a demo account.Even we can ask questions to experience traders and also get some books to get to know a lot about it.If we get enough confidence by demo account then we can easily understand what should we need!! available strategy or gotta create ur own.All the best.

Senior Member mendhogibaz is an unknown quantity at this point mendhogibaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Will you focused on learning available techniques/strategies or would be creating of your own style,
    I first learned the strategy, I learned that the existing strategies and proven beneficial. I studied it for a few months. as I understand it then I will develop a strategy to increase knowledge.

Senior Member indaloussi81 is an unknown quantity at this point indaloussi81's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not understand the inner meaning of this thread. I think Forex is job as well as business. Forex is my job because this is the only source of income in my life

Senior Member pmomaw is an unknown quantity at this point pmomaw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i guess that you should always following is really to keep yours mind clears and freshing if you think about too many things/strategies than you will surely messing it ups and that will affected hugely on your trading.and happy trading days really !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 176 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)