+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 176 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1754

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Senior Member clone is an unknown quantity at this point clone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the beginning is good to use existing techniques and, once you've tried various techniques, you have to choose the one that gave you more benefits, and there will be things that you do not like technique, then in such cases you can modify them your liking and if it would be a technical and customized as you wish

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aginama is an unknown quantity at this point aginama's Avatar
    Thanks
    it should be similar and strategy may be dissimilar. Everyone has his own technique for trading. I think it is the best policy for trading. You may learn from many people but should follow one strategy and independent plan of yours for gaining much from forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member FPK is on a distinguished road FPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    still i am learning to available techniques with the learning i also creat my own style of trade still i find my style is when i open a trade mean when i buy if i see it's goes in lose i open a other trade in opposite direction in this way i trade with my own style

Member handofgod is an unknown quantity at this point handofgod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joru View Post
    Well and you need more efforts to create a strategy by establishing and make your own plans, but I agree it will give you more confidence as you may know if and but for your strategy you have created
    if you are a novice trader and the trading system confused ... then we should try trading systems that are available, then learn if it knew it did make improvements to its weakness .. trading system becomes perfect for you ..one of the most important .. any engineering and trading system as long as it makes you profit then use
    KILL SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member 865721 is an unknown quantity at this point 865721's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all from the starts one may copy the techniques of others as long as he or she can not desighn his own technique and this will be profit full for him and once one have got much experience and knowledge he can desighn his or her own trading system

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hend View Post
    yes you are right, making the technique himself would take a very long time, so I think we better study the existing techniques and we develop according to our own character. like that in my opinion is not too different from our own making techniques. because after then the results will be our own technique after going through the process of development in accordance with the character of our trade.
    I had been getting strategy from this forum and I feel it's time now I developed how I do this trade by continuing to learn how I will use this trade with a profit that would probably be easier, but I get this course should be able to control your emotions first.

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum itne professionals nai hain kh khud se techniques bnana begin kr dain is ke liye powerful backdrop ki zarorat hoti hay. Hum is level pe hain kh available strategeis ko bhi theek tarah se nai jantay. Lihaza primary available techniques ko select krun ga.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well and you need more efforts to create a strategy by establishing and make your own plans, but I agree it will give you more confidence as you may know if and but for your strategy you have created

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There soo many techniques that are available in the market that are made by many brokers there are so many of them that have made there Money using the Same techniques to make there money they have worked for them but it does not mean that when i use them too i will have the same results

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Will you focused on learning available techniques/strategies or would be creating of your own style,

I believe every traders start their first trading using the available trading systems found on the internet or the one created by others. Once they are experienced enough, I believe they will move on to trade using their own trading system - this may take times and the process happens ****ually.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 176 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)