+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 176 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Focusing on learning the techniques available and also still building my own style, I never stop learning what techniques you use as bro traders, how to follow the techniques to follow my brother's chahye bikay khud koitechnique banai chahye me jb bohat trader bohat ziada Hi oak traders use techniques must fail ho teak ha for delusions to preferbale things k traders. and I always prefer to use my own technique. Like I have been into forex from the last 3 years now, so I have made my own strategy and it's very profitable. I have been able to make a big profit using this technique so far.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use my own trading method, because if I use someone else's technique, making me not know the location of other people's system weaknesses, by having my own trading system, we can know more in detail, about our weaknesses and strengths and there are many strategies and techniques that can be sued for advancing forex. Before trading or using this technology, winning a real account you must first test it on a demo account and in a cent account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes it needs to be very attentive when you do work, what you do when you buy some strategies is very difficult, but others are very simple and point works, but they take what happens when you use someone's policies and You lose, you will have some add-on ideas, I want to develop my own ideas. and you need more effort to make a strategy by setting and making your own plans, but I agree it will give you more trust because you might know if and but for your strategy, you have made

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab ham trading karty ha tu hamay apny tariky se trading karny chahiye or apny mutabiq strategy banany chahiye kio ka yahi best way ha forex ma kam karny ka kio ka forex ma hamay apny grip ko bohat zaida mazboot karna hota ha.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    some time On the internet there are various strategies that can be used by investors. However, I recommend you use a strategy that has been created based on your own knowledge. Every trading system must be tested on a demo account before risking real money. I think that this is the easiest way to achieve a profitable strategy.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    if you are a beginner you must to focus on making strategy by your own self , so that you must to form a good knowledge and experience about the trading system to make a good strategy to management your money

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap forex market mai kamyabi hasil krna hai tou phr ap ko apni technique bana hai. Kyu k jab ap apni technique ho gy tou ap ko es key advantages aur dis advantage bhe maloom ho gy. Es tarah sey ap market mai zada behatr preform kr sakty ho.

Member egy has a spectacular aura about egy has a spectacular aura about egy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there have absolutely no need to create a own strategy.There are millions of strategy ot technique already invented in the forex world. Its will be a matter of wise to select a best one for own.

Senior Member BilalMughal has a reputation beyond repute BilalMughal has a reputation beyond repute BilalMughal has a reputation beyond repute BilalMughal has a reputation beyond repute BilalMughal has a reputation beyond repute BilalMughal has a reputation beyond repute BilalMughal has a reputation beyond repute BilalMughal has a reputation beyond repute BilalMughal has a reputation beyond repute BilalMughal has a reputation beyond repute BilalMughal has a reputation beyond repute BilalMughal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,389 Times in 892 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye hum pe depend karta hai ke hum kya karte hain agr to hum khud ki sohlat pe amal karte hain to bi thik ha agr hum ye chahte hain ke hum phele wali techniques pe kam karin to bi thik hai or hum is main kamyabi hasil kar skte ahin.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss ham ko as mien jab b trade karna hota h tu ham ko as mien analysis karna hota h agar ham as mien waqt per theek analysis kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar soch samjh ker waqt per trade kerna hota h agar ham as mien theek waqt per trade kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar sochna hota h aur samjhna hota h aur ham ko bad mien trade karna hota h as lyee as mien kaam waqt per karna hota h aur waqt per kamaee kerna hota h.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Awais Khan (2019-07-20), mehro (2019-07-27), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 176 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)