+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 145 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Fundamental Vs Indicators Vs Experts.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of traders dont like fundamental analysis because the only rely on news event statistic announcement then that is good that you want to learn because forex is most profitalbe business as if Fundamental analysis are very important factor for the market with And we can share with others when it will occur news with You can analysis the fundamental by reading the currency news. i think fundamental analysis can give me information about the news that will be come out.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khyaal se Fundamental analysis sab se best best aur accurate tools hai Forex trading karne ke liye kyoki currency market me jo bhi movement hoti hai uska ek hi reason hota hai aur wo hai fundamental economical news, technical analysis aur indicator to bas market ko predict karne ke liye use kiya jata hai, but fundamental news to market ke movement tay karta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to koreanfx For This Useful Post:

duua (2020-07-14)

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Alwayys take trades that are in a higher probability of win and focus not on the loses in trading. If you can really understand the concept of economies, than you will understand the fundamentals For me i think that the fundamental analsis is a self explanatroy thing, and not all that hard like the technical method of trading. I think everything has it put in the market and you ought to know which analsis or marker works at which time , you need to do everything which makes benefit

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lionel For This Useful Post:

duua (2020-07-14), koreanfx (2020-07-12)

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G mery Bhai har tradar ka AP apna andaaz hota Hy wark karny ka kuch tradar eas ybhi hotty jinka experianc itna hota Hy k apny analysis k ilawa trad hi nahen ikarty or Jo hum jeasy new hotty Hy wo log endecotr use karty Hy lekin jofundamental Hy would news mein bahut hi best Hy ussy markeet apni movmint banaty Hy Hy baqi cheesy to us k bad hi use ki jati hy My dear sir me Analysis ki dono types ko best smjhti hun magr export adviser hmary lye thek nai hai.qk robots me boht ziada problems aa jati hain jis waja s hmary accounts jaldi wash ho sakty hain.Lekin fundamental and technical analysis boht hi important hoty hain in pr zror focus krna chahye.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G kafi log apna fundament ka tath he work karta hain or acha prodit bhe kama rha hota hain us leay huna kabhi indicator ka sath he trading karne cheya jesa huma acha prodit bhe huma kama sakhta hain or achi earning bhe kar sakhta hai asani say us leya huma koshosh karne ho he forex trading. Ma Fundsmental per main nirbur karta hon wo mafeed sabit hotay hein yeh jab jab main nay apni trades main use ki hein to muje hamehsa faida he huwa hai meri loss wali trades bhi profit main close ki hein main nay is liye main use karta hon.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to solihun For This Useful Post:

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamental trading ky lye news ko Janna ore experience ka hona zarori hy tab hi app kuch earn kar p ayengy ni tu avoid karryn kio ky news trading bhut hi dangerous hy ore main koi indicators wagaira use ni Karty mujhy kisy indicators py bharoosa ni hy ore rahi bast robot ki tu main ea ko hate karti hun ore app ko bhi advice dungi is say dour hi rahyn I think every one of the three are essential in Forex exchanging. Be that as it may, crucial and pointers are generally vital. Since these are root in Forex exchanging. Robot exchanging can't make a decent merchant.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This tree is both fundamental and expert as well, but for me what I mostly use is an indicator because I love to trade myself and become very independent of what I do and why I do it, that's why indicators are the best and Traders should expertly handle technical and fundamental analysis in this business. Technical studies help to determine the probability margins of future price movements. The fundamental aspect allows us to be alert to news or events that may affect the price.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is on the basis of these economic conditions and this is the best business in the world and we can make money with this easy .. Forex trading karne to liye kyoki my market currency jo bhi movement hoti hi uska hi hi hota hai aur wo hai economic news fundamentals, technical analysis of indicators to the bass market forecast karne to liye using kiya jata hai, Basically, in forex trading I of course I assume it is not a double fundamental analysis is the best way for a trader to earn a profit. My experience in trading and knowledge will give us confidence and we can become experts in trading. I think the more we practice and try to gain knowledge of our trading skills will improve more.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think they all work perfectly together this is that when you have certain processes that are really not right for us and for the good issues we have seen that we have to understand we are always told that we are all for forex trading in a bigger understanding of the methods for there are good problems that we know that make really wonderful trading in forex trading fundamentals, indicators and experts indispensable to trade with forex. actually these three tools are really needed to trade with forex but I think the most in need of expert and fundamental analysis. Fundamental analysis helps us to know the market price and without experts, we can not make money from forex business.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamental analysis is best affected and is really one of the best things that makes it possible for us to get a good profit if we do it but the indicators are also useful but there are many indicators and give us a different analysis and the last is the expert advisor who also gave we had some good profit time but we could not trust them 100% on it. I think there is no need to compare all this. All of this is needed to help and make it easier for us to earn or earn a good profit. This is also known as a trading tool. By the way, expert advisors are always a good choice of all the tools mentioned above.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 145 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)