+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 145 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1442

Thread: Fundamental Vs Indicators Vs Experts.

Banned muhammad ahmad is on a distinguished road muhammad ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex mainya sab bohat zyada importanthan forex maintechinal aur aur fundamntl sa work karna bohat acha ha is sa hum loss sa bach sakty hain both are good forex main some log fundamantl sa work karty hainaur some indicaters sa workkarty hain indiactres main use karta ho ya best hain .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lemonkhan is an unknown quantity at this point lemonkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think lots of this thinking with Fx mercantilism. though Basic, yet as symptoms tend to be higher. as a result of they sometimes base with Forex automobile mercantilism cannot catch up with the broker.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member AbdulRehman is an unknown quantity at this point AbdulRehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh 3no cheezen important hen forex mein but sab se zyada fundamental aur Indicators because ek tou apka apni analysis ko read karna buhat zaruri hai aur bad mein indicator k ishaarey ka bhi.

Member star083 will become famous soon enough star083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am on the side of using indicators.i use indicators for trading and like it very much because i generated lot of profit by use of indicator.i also used experts but found them very disastrous for trading as they gave me huge loss

Member manik25 is an unknown quantity at this point manik25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that each Member on the market and therefore the markets got to recognize that always, additionally because the perform of the report, wherever for a couple of seconds, you will have to try to to it all and have generated revenue.

Senior Member junaidjaaish is an unknown quantity at this point junaidjaaish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the gold is the more profitable then these tow pair of the traders this is what i want to say here but hope you do not like with my opinion this is may happens

Senior Member raza siyal is an unknown quantity at this point raza siyal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mara kyal man ya sab hi forex trading man bohat zada important han lakin in man fundimentals or indicators bohat zada importanat han jo ka bohat zada use kya jata han or in ka bohat zada faida hota ha in ko use kar ka hum apna profit barha sakta han....

Member khalidev333 is on a distinguished road khalidev333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i only pay attention with technical analysis and price action. fundamental news will double mind a trader decision. over the years i am following only technical analysis with price action trading, i am a consistent profitable trader.

Senior Member mubarak is an unknown quantity at this point mubarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    in that market is fundamental and indicator is very different part , fundamental is doing all the market purpose and indicator do work on when we trade and pair and the best is fundamental so the use to in your account and get benefit.

Senior Member shaista is on a distinguished road shaista's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamental analysis are the most good affected and actually one of the best thing which make us enable to earn good profit if we work on it however indicators also helpful but there are many indicator and give us different analysis and the last one is expert advisor which also give us some time good profit but we are not able to trust them 100% on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 145 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)