+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 402 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 4013

Thread: Do you prefer high or low risk?

Senior Member Mic84328 is an unknown quantity at this point Mic84328's Avatar
    Thanks
    I Prefer High Risk ANd i use to Do Trade With High Risks For Newbie its Good To go with Low Leverage and low risk Once you get experienced And You Got knowlege of Market trends you Can Start Big Risk Games

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hossain01230 is an unknown quantity at this point hossain01230's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Naturally, everyone loves lower danger but some sort of rewarding organization, in existence are classified as the riskily connected with high income, We furthermore just like the riskily associated with factors, this could give me provide high income, but we've got to furthermore create similar danger manage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member siddiqptc is an unknown quantity at this point siddiqptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    big risk give you big profit but there is risk to loose your whole money and low risk means low profit but save your account so it depends on you how much profit you want and how much risk you take.

Banned larebtanweer is an unknown quantity at this point larebtanweer's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere khayal me hmen shuru me low risk se start krna chahye kun k hman forex ko thora time dena chaye agr hm shuru me high risk le len ge tu ye hamare liye nuksan ki waja b bn sakta hai low risk se hmen idea ho jata hai then bad me hm high risk le sakte hen.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to larebtanweer For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20)

Banned soneya is on a distinguished road soneya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is really an industry company. Right here higher as well as reduced danger offers. Additionally there are fairly encounters. All of us prefer to prefer high-risk from video gaming. Simply because all of us like to maintain challenge. Rear end from buying and selling all of us choose reduced danger.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to soneya For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20)

Senior Member projetofmadrassa is an unknown quantity at this point projetofmadrassa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Truly i don't like risk but with Forex trading i don't have to choose i must take risk if i wan to get success from it because Forex trading itself is the most risky business in this world for that i think if is that i must tame a low risk on it.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to projetofmadrassa For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), samia93 (2017-12-25)

Senior Member siddiqptc is an unknown quantity at this point siddiqptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    high risk means higer profit but with the risk of loosing whole money and low risk means low p[rofit but your account is safe so it depends on you how much risk you take and how much money you earn in short period.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to siddiqptc For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), samia93 (2017-12-25)

Banned fxultra is on a distinguished road fxultra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do prefer to be trading with higher risks because it do give us higher profits and that is to say that whenever i make adequate analysis towards the market i do use higher lots size to enter the market such that my profits returns will be very much higher.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fxultra For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20)

Senior Member edumund is on a distinguished road edumund's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, everyone likes low risk but also a profitable business, but in life are the high risk associated with high profit, I also like the high risk of things, this can give me bring high profits, but we must also make corresponding risk control

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to edumund For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), Abubakar 148 (2020-09-09), Bilalahmed (2018-01-11), samia93 (2017-12-25)

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main High risk trading ko prefer nahi karta hu, high risk trading karne se aapka ek loss bhi aapke account ko nuksaan pahucha sakta hai, humen low risk trading karna chahiye, aur dheere dheere hi sahi magar profitable hota hai low risk se trade karna.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jeetnrimi For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), Bilalahmed (2018-01-11), samia93 (2017-12-25), shahzad kamran (2018-01-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 402 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)