+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 622 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Thread: How can I trade without any loss?

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know Forex is risky business if we don't know about it well accordingly How to minimize your losses During trading activity after we open any order to the market we will faced with the risk because actually price accordingly minimizing the loss its by maintain the good money management while keep looking and improving the trading system that we have as well i think that forex business is very high risky business so you want to minimize your loss capital so need to follow to news because trade with news is very very important for the success of forex trading and must be control to emotion for the success of forex trading business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kashibul View Post
    Well aap ka motivation acha hy, wesy to koi aesa trader ni guzra jis ny loss bilkul na kya ho and profit py profit hi earn kia ho, kafi log loss karty hian and profit karty hain, bas aap ko yahi advise hy k aap achy treeqy sy learn karain Forex kO, trading karty waqt jald bazi na karain, Greed na karain, Balky patience sy work karain then app loss sy bacha jaen gain.. In Forex loss and profit both works together, We all need to understand that we need a winning strategy to get profit form the forex trading. A forex trader must be educated on the Forex Education and need to understand the trend of the market and then we can reduce our loss.
    Aap ne bilkul sahi bola hai. Humko ye samjhna chaihye ki loss is a part of trading. Market bohot unpredicatble hai and kabhi kabhi cheeze apke favour mein nhi hoti. Loss ek random occurrence bhi hai and kisi ke sath bhi ho sakta hai. Isliye ye zaroori nhi hai ki hume bikluk loss na ho. Zaroori ye hai ki hum overall profit mein rahe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother i think that the forex is so easy i think that if you want to trade on forex and without loss you needs a lots of the knoweldge and experience and i thinkthat the forex is the best and i think that we can be a good and rich men from forex if we have knowledge and expereince i think that the foerx is agood business you can trade in this forex business without loss you needs just knowledge and experience.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some of them are not regimented and the industry modified route for a while after we create a cope From my sense Forex is much profitable business ever because all business takes time to make profit but here takes every second for making profit while we start from 56$ and it grow and grow until now Btw therefore I need some time to get fresh my mind for my trading then dn't realise the basic thing they learn about forex like SnR CRS fibo are the main tools used by professional trader all over the world

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well aap ka motivation acha hy, wesy to koi aesa trader ni guzra jis ny loss bilkul na kya ho and profit py profit hi earn kia ho, kafi log loss karty hian and profit karty hain, bas aap ko yahi advise hy k aap achy treeqy sy learn karain Forex kO, trading karty waqt jald bazi na karain, Greed na karain, Balky patience sy work karain then app loss sy bacha jaen gain.. In Forex loss and profit both works together, We all need to understand that we need a winning strategy to get profit form the forex trading. A forex trader must be educated on the Forex Education and need to understand the trend of the market and then we can reduce our loss.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience real trading account is very important and one way is to reduce the risk of exposure of our capital per trade and other is to having tight stop loss/take profit levels but too much hard to get achieve the pro level therefore So essentially by simply never trading you would live�AKA not lose any money in fact Most of the time traders begin their trading journey full of enthusiasm and positive trading habits

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Nurul,
    In forex trading we all cannot avoid the loss phenomenon.. It's like we run own business, If one one day our loyal customer was suddenly disappear of course we may must hold the loss due to disappear customer. Same with forex, loss we all cannot avoid, but we all can control our loss with stop loss function in meta trader terminal. To avoid more huge loss manual trading should be used.

Happy trading..

Regards,
    Are-Long Alonso

--- Update ---

The only way to do trading without loss is to trade long term market with hedging strategy. But this also needs lot of patience to realize the profit, sometimes seeing profit in the account may take months together. If one is ready to wait for so long for profit without loss then can follow this method.

--- Update ---

Its really a great intention to trade without any kind of loss but the reality is every trader has to make some loss for his own experience. It helps to avoid greater mistakes in future. Profiting in the demo account is easier because the investment is usually huge but for understanding the risk of real market and implementing perfect strategy, a trader can know it only by experiencing some loss.

--- Update ---

Its really a great intention to trade without any kind of loss but the reality is every trader has to make some loss for his own experience. It helps to avoid greater mistakes in future. Profiting in the demo account is easier because the investment is usually huge but for understanding the risk of real market and implementing perfect strategy, a trader can know it only by experiencing some loss.

--- Update ---

impossible if we always get profit in forex without loss .. many traders have been disappointed because understanding any of this .. and they are always trying to find a holygrail system

--- Update ---

everything is possible in this world ... if u want to trade without loss so you have to analysis market and that trade if you wish to trade in usd or other so first of all you have to watch that market and fully read it then you understand market position.. so it's easy when you trade in real account because of you already read that market and that position .. and take passion because of all most beginner take wrong step in starting and phasing loss otherwise take advise from other experts or other member who already know market information. - hope this information is useful for you...

--- Update ---

Without any loss there is no better understanding of the market and one will not be familiar with the loss theory. If there is no loss then one will be relaxed that he is working properly but the fact is this that when loss occurs that loss is not bearable for him.

--- Update ---

Till you dont lose you wont understand the meaning of winning i bet even if you go with 5 years of demo account still you will loss some day its impossible for anyone to do trading without loss even sometime loss can be profitable.

--- Update ---

If you do not want to make a loss in forex, then do not take a trade because if you must trade then loss will come. Alternatively you can look for a professional who is already trading with no loss and then employ his strategy if he will give it to you. If you cannot abide with these two options then you cannot trade without loss. Now, I am taking it that you do not want to make loss in both demo account and live account.

--- Update ---

i think it is difficult to trade with out getting a loss. because market is unpredictable. it is very difficult to get every trade right. but if you use proper money management you can turn you loosing trade in to a winning trade. it is important that you accept lossess too. because if the market is moving against you it is better to close the trade sooner rather than waiting for a long time

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a beginner in Forex market. I knew about Forex first time from one of my colleagues. I have already opened a demo account. From the forum discussion I have got a message that a novice trader is supposed to experience loss in his trade. But I am determined not to get any loss. How could it be possible. I expect your valuable opinion, please.

--- Update ---

It is impossible since your learning starts with your loss . When you experience loss then you remember your mistake and day by day you understand this market .

--- Update ---

app ager forex trading main na kamyab hona chatey ho ya ye chatey ho k app ko es main koi bhi loss nahi ho to app ko ye chiye ho ga k app es main kafi experince hasil karo us k baad he es main tum ko es main koi loss nahi ho ga

--- Update ---

mere khyal main koy be trader loss ke bagher trader nahi ban sakta har trader ne loss keya hain or loss ke bagher trading imposible hain albata ager ap forum se bouns per trading karna chahty ho tu per kar sakty ho without loss

--- Update ---

but here i have an experience at demo account, when i made an experiments with set the virtual money with good and set the lots size with the smaller and i put my order without make analysis, i set the TP with relavan and no SL, and even i put the order against the trend,...and the results was amazing..i never got some loses..the trend always move back and touch my TP..but for it need longer time .. and the question here is

--- Update ---

In my opinion, no body is perfect. So I think we should learn the basic until advance in forex. Besides that we can use and try many indicators in demo account. although we have studied in forex but still loss, we should learn again until we understand.

--- Update ---

Trading without any loss for specially for newbie is like eating without mouth and you must get the taste of loss to became more successful in any platform in life.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    1. Proper Risk Management
    2. Trade with proper lot size.
    3. Always trade with Stop loss in your trades.
    4. Trade with a reliable broker.

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bohat hi kam aisay log ho gay jin ko loss nahi hota or woh expert traders hotay hain . Loss se bachnay k liye aap ko chahiye k aap time frame and candle stick par ziada se ziada observation hasil karay . Loss se hi aap ko pata chalta hai k aap kin mistakes se loss ko face kartay hain .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 622 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)