+ Reply to Thread
Page 651 of 657 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 649 650 651 652 653 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,510 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Member zulqurnaine is an unknown quantity at this point zulqurnaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Few days before i loose all my investment and this is because of my wrong decission but i don't become sad for long. I prepair a plan for next post wiht money management and decide to take small pips of 0.01 lots size to reduce my losses and recover my money in small steps.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member worldforex is an unknown quantity at this point worldforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    .We. know the market .,.is always challenging and one may loss or profit money here.Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that.,. you have to recover your loss soon.,In such a bad situation.in which lot/volume you will prefer to trade??.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zubaed View Post
    We know the market is always challenging and one may loss or profit money here.Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that you have to recover your loss soon.In such a bad situation in which lot/volume you will prefer to trade?
    Determine how the volume of each transaction, it refers to the market conditions and how well the signal that you catch. If you feel less confident about your decision, then it helps you reduce a lot for your open position.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know the market is always challenging and one may loss or profit money here.Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that you have to recover your loss soon.In such a bad situation in which lot/volume you will prefer to trade?
    jab meri bohut bad situation hoti hai tu may jo hai bohut he kaam volume use karta hun trade karna kay liya may sirf zayda volume us time is liya use nahi karta hun kion kay mujh bohut loss howa hota hai market say.

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In bad situations what you mean If you mean after consecutive losses then I just sop trading and If I have a bad trade then I just trade with equal lot no martin gale no cut on losses.I just remain confident.

Junior Member Ramesh kumar is an unknown quantity at this point Ramesh kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    IT knows here all trader in a bad situation trader can take any risk so they must take lower volume,it can help big loss in bad situation in Forex trading i think small amount can help you to loss money in bad situation because this situation if you loss then its not hurt very much because you loss small,0.1 volume is the best.

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will exit the trade when i will make profit. using stop loss is better than loosing money by increasing greed. if i face loss, then again i will start trade with minimum lots .01, which is not really risky at all. thank you.

Member worldforex is an unknown quantity at this point worldforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, you met a serious loss and you thinking you have to get your soon.In such a loss of a bad situation in which many / volume ...

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If trader face serious lose then it is very hard for trade to trade this market. I think trader should learn their mistake and trade carefully. That situation trader should not trade outside their money and risk management system.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because we have a limited strategy, think often met with market conditions that do not fit with the strategy we have. In situations like this do not act recklessly, and do not open no matter how small the volume position.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 651 of 657 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 649 650 651 652 653 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)