+ Reply to Thread
Page 649 of 657 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 647 648 649 650 651 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,490 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always trade with the little lot never take high lot because it is very risky. I also advice that if anybody face high loss then you should not take high lot for recover your profit, it can again fall you to loss, and control your emotion at the time of the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Job as low as possible, trading low volumes improve you evade the tune that you can recede a lot when things don't go your way and when you don't read them you are not competent to couple the synoptic way you tally been in white trading and alter reliable that yo couple what you are doing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member farhannasir is an unknown quantity at this point farhannasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to know the industry situation then we can create set the plenty dimension with very well and do not take the greater danger for it
    and for this situation i just decrease the plenty dimension and think to business with safely

Member arif01 is on a distinguished road arif01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not be risky what ever it. I can easily trade with Forex online trade in all time. People those who are unemployed they can work with forex in ideal time. People Those who are employed then also work with forex in rest time because it is on line programe and it is always open. So forex is a way of Income for man those who are gather knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge. So Forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various topics on forex trading. It is a indian wave site from which lot of people

Senior Member momina is an unknown quantity at this point momina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    by making wrong decision or some times by taking rong steps we can lose our all capital.. this situation is very harm full. so for this reason. get lesson frm the past mistakes. for the next time in trade u should select a capital which has a low volume than the capital u used before

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes bad situation or confusing situation comes in forex trading business.It really confusing sometimes.In that case,I often do not trade.But, sometimes I use 0.01 volume lot in these confusing or bad situation.Thank you.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    in the bad situation i prefer only 20 cent trade and after take profit of this trade then i will be open new trade if it does not give profit then i do not prefer to open any other trade

Junior Member polok499 is an unknown quantity at this point polok499's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you.

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a new trader in forex.I practice in demo account.I normally use the lot size of .05.But when i make a huge loss,i want to recover my loss.Then i use 1 lot size and do scalping.Though It is a high risk in this situation, but i have nothing to do without scalping with 1 lot size.No risk no gain.So taking risk is the only way to recover loss.As i have a little capital, so i have to take risk.But if a trader has a huge capital, he should not increase his lot size

Member arif01 is on a distinguished road arif01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So forex is a way of Income for man those who are gather knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge. So Forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various topics on forex trading. It is a indian wave site from which lot of people earn money in long time. It is suitable sources of income for student and employee. Its a game also.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 649 of 657 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 647 648 649 650 651 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)