+ Reply to Thread
Page 646 of 657 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 644 645 646 647 648 656 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,460 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by got2luvyou25 View Post
    well there are some time happens that you becomes unable to take a decision about the trading so at that time what i can suggest is that all trader should have to do one thing which is that we should have to trade on the market with a wise way mean we should need to think not emotionally while the trading
    trade in which we live is based on a few things that really should be a separate rule for us as traders to be able to see the condition of the situations that sometimes make us less so to understand the things that should be the procedure we follow the rules of trading that we live in order to better and attractive again to support the trading process in which we live

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    I understand your situation because that is the same reaction I have done every time I lose. But I also admit that it is not the safest and wisest decision. We need to decreased our lot size every time we lose so that when we lose again the damage wont be as high as your first lose.
    well there are some time happens that you becomes unable to take a decision about the trading so at that time what i can suggest is that all trader should have to do one thing which is that we should have to trade on the market with a wise way mean we should need to think not emotionally while the trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mesbahjsr is an unknown quantity at this point mesbahjsr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i am in the bad situation i follow some strategy. i think that when you are in bad situation i mean when you are in bad condition you can follow the strategy of patience.

Banned liyonala1988 is an unknown quantity at this point liyonala1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    At that situation I do trade using 0.01 volume. But some times But if you have a huge negative trade then pause trading until the previous trade is closed. Otherwise you will surely face a huge risk by doing same mistake.

Senior Member muhammadusmankhan is on a distinguished road muhammadusmankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In a bad situation when you dont have much margin to trade on i would recommend that doing trade on the 0.01 volume will be the best to make you feel comfortable and gives back your confidence so keeping volume low when you loosing or when you are low at capital is recommended.

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if my trades in the loss and i have the low equity then i don t open the more trades it is the better for the trading if the traders more open the trades the chnace of the loss more

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    during the bad situation when i lost a huge amount of money in any order , i usually take another trade with a very huge lot size hoping to earn what i have lost rapidly .. i know that this reaction isn't good but i can't control my emotion during this situation .

Senior Member Lia is an unknown quantity at this point Lia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by engsmsm View Post
    In the worst circumstances and situations the best trading lot size of 10 cents and not less so I feel I win from the market, but less so profits will be very few I do not feel any profit
    if I'm still a bad situation even though I still have any trading in accordance with the analysis I own and one I use is to use stop lose later on ....

Senior Member gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i be in a bad situation such as losing great amount of my capital , i don't continue with the same way in order not to lose all the capital , i try to recover from this situation by finding reasons of this and change my trading technique with low volume till i get my normal mood while trading ,

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the worst circumstances and situations the best trading lot size of 10 cents and not less so I feel I win from the market, but less so profits will be very few I do not feel any profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 646 of 657 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 644 645 646 647 648 656 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)