+ Reply to Thread
Page 643 of 657 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 641 642 643 644 645 653 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,430 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Banned mamun321 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun321's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will prefer 0.01 to trade in a bad situation. If you want to use more volume then I will tell you to use it one after another like 0.01+0.01+0.01=0.03........Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member XDLOVERS is an unknown quantity at this point XDLOVERS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are talking about side or low trend. in that situation i never put a trade only when market trends because in this case the profit is guaranteed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kim15 is an unknown quantity at this point kim15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am thinking about that is I lax a big turn in forex i mean in a bad condition the intensity how i opt to trade is 0,5 because i think this volum is Solon bingle . so To refrain added going i advice all biginners to use try managment and money managment to a desist this bad state Which pertain our business .

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mojan View Post
    Incase of anything i would a very low leverage incase i would loose a very little money on my mt4 platform to change my account .
    which is sometimes painful account we have to accept something that is worse than the situation of the trade that make us understand that what we should do when this situation makes us do not understand and it makes us do not understand the rules of the process

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Incase of anything i would a very low leverage incase i would loose a very little money on my mt4 platform to change my account .

Member fantasyman is an unknown quantity at this point fantasyman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As long as I shed a significant a quantity beneath currency i ensured with one wrong territory our business volume just how i plan to switch is almost certainly 0,5 because of the fact i sense this important volum has always been Other insurance . too For you to escape other dissapointment i guidance some biginners into choose chances managment coupled with investment managment towards an refrain from this fact faulty condition Which specifically damage your current sales

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me in a bad sitution it's good when you take your self above the risk and do not have any position ,after you change a capitale to the best you can trade but with a strategie and a lplaning to can not have an other bad situation

Senior Member forexctg is an unknown quantity at this point forexctg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it will depend on my position if i see that my loss in small then i will do trade with big lot size for recovery the balance and if i see that big loss in my account then i will give trade with small lot size for recovery my balance.

Senior Member koushik is an unknown quantity at this point koushik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe there is no much bad place we undergo in advanced and you are talking about the rapid changes in the market then you if jazz in amount can also change it into your convenient precondition.

Senior Member tonmoy is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i anticipate there is no such bad bearings we apperceive in beforehand and you are talkin about the accelerated changes in the bazaar again you if apperceive in beforehand can aswell catechumen it into your favourable condition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 643 of 657 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 641 642 643 644 645 653 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)