+ Reply to Thread
Page 642 of 657 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 640 641 642 643 644 652 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Senior Member mdkhan is an unknown quantity at this point mdkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am in loss just because of my wrong decision. in bad situation we need to take small trader to trade. we need to take small risk for this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yaqoobali95 is an unknown quantity at this point yaqoobali95's Avatar
    Thanks
    it depends upon the situation as well as the opened positions. it also depends upon the strategy we are using.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sathivai is an unknown quantity at this point sathivai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    another one very important topic ii always use 0.1 volioum when i see situation is going bad and some time stay away from forex trade

Senior Member Isafan87 is an unknown quantity at this point Isafan87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zubaed View Post
    We know the market is always challenging and one may loss or profit money here.Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that you have to recover your loss soon.In such a bad situation in which lot/volume you will prefer to trade?
    From my experience, in bad market conditions I will only open my trade with a volume of 0.01. Rather than I loss more in bad situations, it's better for me to decreased my chances of losing, and better not to lose at all. Small profits is good for me as long it profits me in any way.
    I am LEARNING and SHARING. PATIENCE makes PROFITS.. Always LEARN first before we EARN.. Good luck all!!

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arin.muah View Post
    i am prefer take a rest for while and stop trading when getting loss.but usually to recover my loss i am still dicipline with my trade plan cause this help me to controll my emotion and mental
    Yeh it would be fair to stay away if things are looking bad or it is being difficult to understand the market, even if you decide to trade go with very low volume to avoid being catched in trap.

Member razubd06 is on a distinguished road razubd06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In a bad situation means seems to me that when the candle moving very slowly and three to five pips moves of the market. So in this situation, i also stop this trading.

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its not profitable to invest in a slow moving market so one should avoid investing then. this to be done to minimise the risk of losses and to save the investment and wait for the right time for investing.

Member tamjid01 is an unknown quantity at this point tamjid01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we all know the market place is definitely difficult and something might reduction or even revenue cash right here.

Member thearrival is an unknown quantity at this point thearrival's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    u have to think too much before doing the risk and if u think meny times u will find the best way select another pair and tray that what i would do in ur place
    i hope for u all chance bro

Senior Member nasima is an unknown quantity at this point nasima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello all of my friends
    Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that you have to recover your loss soon .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 642 of 657 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 640 641 642 643 644 652 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)