+ Reply to Thread
Page 641 of 657 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 639 640 641 642 643 651 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Senior Member mohosin is an unknown quantity at this point mohosin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader in forex so I don't face any bad situation until this moment. If in future I face this type of bad situation I will be patient and try for next. I think I will be successful in one day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tariktanjaoui View Post
    When I loose a big amount in forex i mean in a bad situation the volume how i prefer to trade is 0,5 because i think this volum is More safety . so To avoid further loss i advice all biginners to use risk managment and money managment to a avoid this bad situation Which affect our business .
    so we need to set the volume or lots size with good, and this is away to make trade with comfortable..but sometimes we just set it with the higher and hope to get more than it, but then we face some condition that make us go to the bad place
    do the best we can

Member kharisma is an unknown quantity at this point kharisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i trading in bad situation i prefer to use small volume to keep my
    account still under control ..so i try to make my account still safe...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member rashed_12 is an unknown quantity at this point rashed_12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i a bad situation your trading size depends on your capital.if your capital is 15 or more you can trade 0.1 volume trade. how much volume you trade its depends on your capital and money management.thanks.............

Senior Member mokas is an unknown quantity at this point mokas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i lose i tray to stop trading in the same time and try to make other strategy, but in general i make stop loss for avoid a hard losses so i try to focus on the next day for make a good position

Senior Member forexunion is on a distinguished road forexunion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zubaed View Post
    We know the market is always challenging and one may loss or profit money here.Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that you have to recover your loss soon.In such a bad situation in which lot/volume you will prefer to trade?
    jee han bhai ap theek keh rahe hain forex trading market hamesha hamare liye challenge hi hoti hai aur is se profit kamana be challenge hota hai is liye me to har bad condition me minimum volume par trade karne ka suggestion dunga apko

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In a bad situation, I would rather use a very low lot size and leverage in other to avoid high risk of loss. A trader should be cautious of the market at all times, there are actually sometimes when the market would be very unpredictable and as such, a trader must be extra careful when opening a position.

Member saviour196 is on a distinguished road saviour196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually we should try to learn from our mistakes and should never repeat those in future to minimize the risk of loss and to have some earned profit in our accounts ,good luck.

Senior Member bilal12 is an unknown quantity at this point bilal12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on your own capabilities what you can do and how to do to boom your business.keep eye on market and invest according to the market conditions and available resources

Member hnnaveen is on a distinguished road hnnaveen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In such a situation its better to trade with 0.01 lot till you are comfortable with the margin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 641 of 657 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 639 640 641 642 643 651 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)