+ Reply to Thread
Page 640 of 657 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 638 639 640 641 642 650 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,400 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Member mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually you know that the volume of your trades or positions depends on yourself and your capital investment into your account, I usually use 10 or 20 lots as I am using instaforex cent account and sometimes i use 50 lot size !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in a bad situation i always prefer not to trade but some times i prefer to make a small trade just to test the gut that had about the situation so i make a small trade like lesser than 0.5 lot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qasab is an unknown quantity at this point qasab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade only when i am sure of the movement of the market and when there is no surety then i dont trade even a small trade, why i invite loose by myself to my account.

Senior Member dfgdfhdfjty is an unknown quantity at this point dfgdfhdfjty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Bro,
    I think in a bad situation the volume how i prefer to trade is 0,5 because i think this volum is More safety.
    So To avoid further loss i advice all biginners to use risk managment and money managment to a avoid
    this bad situation Which affect our business.

Thanks.....

Senior Member mmmoudud is an unknown quantity at this point mmmoudud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    About volume i will select lower volume than before i selected,because if market goes more downwards than i do loss minor..i will not select that pair again.will select another pair and check or news and than trade into it. Love forex trading.

Senior Member rose ali is an unknown quantity at this point rose ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujy lagta hy k wahan hum koi aysi apssgoi ka pata lagwa sakty han aur ap market main tazee sy tabdeleyoo k bary main baat cheet kar sakty han to phr ap agar passge janty han to ap ko ye karna cheya .......

Banned abmalek69 is an unknown quantity at this point abmalek69's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i loss a big amount of money or when i can't understand the market movement, i trade 0.01 or 0.02 volume. and its safe for our equity

Member dearmizan2012 is an unknown quantity at this point dearmizan2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the condition I got that loss subsequently I will never would like to come back this funds in which traveled to before I complete a good quiz on the switch. I would prefer to prevent sale for such period to visibility my nurturing along with next evaluate our trade. and also after that I visited take up benefit from currency to be able to get back my own money features remained dropped.

Banned zindamurda is an unknown quantity at this point zindamurda's Avatar
    Thanks
    All time forex market in have profit for you.all time all product buy/sell up down.you can make profit by buy and sell both.if you trad at the same time buy and same time sell thts time if sell up after some time buy will up so you can take your profit both.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the market is at loss or you are facing losses, then dont use big volumes to tarde. use small volume to accumulate your previous balance, or wait out the bad conditions to pass by, and then trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 640 of 657 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 638 639 640 641 642 650 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)