+ Reply to Thread
Page 632 of 657 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 630 631 632 633 634 642 ... LastLast
Results 6,311 to 6,320 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Senior Member singh1988 is an unknown quantity at this point singh1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in any bad place i am sure that i faculty make the small use of the essay so that i bed a safer trade. whatsoever nowadays when there is no serene datum to me, i do not trade at all and move.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mmm2013 is an unknown quantity at this point mmm2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that before we start trading we have to do the work on quality learning and owning a successful business strategy makes us that we can make profit easily because the work without a strategy makes us realize significant losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tariktanjaoui View Post
    When I loose a big amount in forex i mean in a bad situation the volume how i prefer to trade is 0,5 because i think this volum is More safety . so To avoid further loss i advice all biginners to use risk managment and money managment to a avoid this bad situation Which affect our business .
    we can set the lots size based of the market condition and also our balance condition, and we need to know how to set it for higher or lower
    and at bad situation i prefer to wait until i see a good moment and do not let the mind flow at this situation
    do the best we can

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we i faced huge loss suddenly then i will immediately stop trading and need some refreshment and cool my brain ..obviously after that i will choose eurusd or gold/silver pair to recover that loss.it's really tough to recover that loss quickly ..if i take maximum risk then it's possible to recover that so quickly ..but i would love to risk on certain time when i will be sure enough for that profit

Senior Member hidayat is an unknown quantity at this point hidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    psychological factor is very important in forex business, both psychology and the psychology of the market traders themselves. if market conditions deteriorate, traders should wait for the market to really conducive to making a transaction. if the trader psychology worse, not better first transaction of the loss suffered very much. because it takes forex trading is quiet and stable condition

Member wulandari is on a distinguished road wulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marceasypost View Post
    In bad situation I use the same volume invested, but I try to find the reason of my loss and try to increase my profit and reduce the risk at the same time. I try to change my strategy and manage my capital the best as I can
    its better if you reduce your volume or lot in bad situation, its good for your emotion and psychology, remember always use your best money management, we cant drive market to be on way with our prediction

Senior Member marceasypost is on a distinguished road marceasypost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In bad situation I use the same volume invested, but I try to find the reason of my loss and try to increase my profit and reduce the risk at the same time. I try to change my strategy and manage my capital the best as I can

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, in bad situation, I don't want to take risk and open any position the volatile market. sometimes I open a position with very poor lot to realize and learn the situation handling.

Senior Member Russell is an unknown quantity at this point Russell's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In a bad situation when i make a big loss i try to recover my account. I take more risks to recover my account then if my account meets the margin calls i close all my trades. Then i use 0.1 lot size for my trading it is a safe lot size for trading with small account.

Senior Member natasha is an unknown quantity at this point natasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think it is correct to think that need to recover our loss soona nd i think that if we are in hurry then we will be not be able to recover our money we just need to keep trading as a tortoise and stay focused and should trade in a controlled manner if we want recover our loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 632 of 657 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 630 631 632 633 634 642 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)