+ Reply to Thread
Page 592 of 657 FirstFirst ... 92 492 542 582 590 591 592 593 594 602 642 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,920 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Senior Member akriss is an unknown quantity at this point akriss's Avatar
    Thanks
    when trader don't grasp regarding market condition then trader shouldnt trade. they actually ought to firmly look forward to firmly good entry purpose when trader notice good purpose then they actually ought to firmly entry totally different wise trader shouldnt entry market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hedging is an unknown quantity at this point hedging's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is important to remember that the Forex market is a really dangerous market. This is why you should get one of the best software program with one of the best features. With the intention to know which software can fit your needs, you only should try out completely different software program applications by opening a dummy account with the Foreign exchange brokerage company.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Bikash Roy is an unknown quantity at this point Bikash Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course politics affect the forex trading of foreign currency and can affect negatively as positively can not affect any currency whatever, and this because the policy associated with Forex.

Banned rambut is an unknown quantity at this point rambut's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is why there are stop loss orders you can use to minimize the risk and also to minimize the loss. The leverage Forex trading strategy is one of the most commonly used strategy by Forex traders to maximize profits.In the stop loss order strategy, the Forex trader creates a predetermined point in the trade where the investor will not trade.

Senior Member nila09 is an unknown quantity at this point nila09's Avatar
    Thanks
    America is fighting for the last 30 years but people still prefer to trade in Dollars. If you have plans for a summer vacation, you might want to take your portfolio along (electronically) or you may prefer to forget about the stock market.

Senior Member tahirjutt is an unknown quantity at this point tahirjutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zubaed View Post
    We know the market is always challenging and one may loss or profit money here.Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that you have to recover your loss soon.In such a bad situation in which lot/volume you will prefer to trade?
    i think in all situation we should be trade with the low volume if we want to got success and make our trade safe for us so we should must be got the knowledge about this and it will must be good for us and we can got much with this

Senior Member modo is an unknown quantity at this point modo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    within the situation i got an enormous loss then i wouldn't suppose out to come back my cash which has gone before i do an analysis of my trade. i like out to stop trading for a few time out to calm my mind after which evaluate my trade. and once that i went out to pursue profit from forex trading so as out to come back my cash has actually been lost...

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    After I shed a significant a sum in Forex business I designed on one bad condition your daily dimensions just how I would like to trade can be 0.5 due to the fact I feel which volume is More security . Considerably To be able to avoid other loss I assistance all of newbies to benefit from associated danger loss and also money management for you to an miss out on this wrong condition which usually impact our business.

Senior Member nila09 is an unknown quantity at this point nila09's Avatar
    Thanks
    America is fighting for the last 30 years but people still prefer to trade in Dollars.After a whole summer away, there's tons of juicy gossip to trade. I have been ranting on for several years about markets, and the art of trade.

Senior Member insidechart is an unknown quantity at this point insidechart's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are two possibilities like if the stop losses are hit in the consecutive manner then it is better to stand aside or if the single stop loss is hit then wait a little for the nice productive level and invest the double quanity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 592 of 657 FirstFirst ... 92 492 542 582 590 591 592 593 594 602 642 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)