+ Reply to Thread
Page 542 of 657 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 540 541 542 543 544 552 592 642 ... LastLast
Results 5,411 to 5,420 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Senior Member alomgir766 is an unknown quantity at this point alomgir766's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, i never got diheartened and i'm considering dealing on the future instead of scalping. I strategy to start again by dealing little plenty like . 01 and so on.thereby minmizing the chance of losing the consideration. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In bad situation i like to avoid the forex trading as if i trade in the forex market at that time then i will lose from my trades so i really stay away and try to refresh myself and when my mind is good then again i start to trade.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member kashif698 is an unknown quantity at this point kashif698's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all when a trader goes to open his account his should decide to open his account in micro accont .in bad satuation i think he should see his equity and decide to define is new volume for trade .i prefer he should try .5 or 1 CFD {contrect for diffrence} which is 1/10 of a lot .in bad setuation i think we should cut our all trades which gives us loss and prepay for fresh trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rinmukerze is an unknown quantity at this point rinmukerze's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the trade a bad situation, it helps us to reduce the size of trading volume, we see first the situation further, if the situation has improved, then we can add a measure of trading volume, but it must be kept in accordance with the rules of trade management, so that later we do not risk is too high.

Senior Member kashif698 is an unknown quantity at this point kashif698's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader should open real forex account in micro which provides the facility of minimum trade volume .in bad setuation i think he should trade in .50 or 1 CFD {contrect for diffrence} which 1/10 of a loat. it will be easy to hendel in bad setuation ,other we should see our equity and define which volume is better for us.

Member kisor is on a distinguished road kisor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If in a bad situations. i would be more careful. i will use a lots of smaller volume. becausel. if you must use a standard lot. my capitals will be threatened. evens if unfavorable markets situations. i will stops tradings for a while.
    kisor

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kisor For This Useful Post:

oshim (2013-03-17)

Banned sha11 is an unknown quantity at this point sha11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good currency business.i think there is no such bad situation we know in advance and you are talkin about the rapid changes in the market then you if know in advance can also convert it into your favourable condition. Good luck.

Senior Member international is an unknown quantity at this point international's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for good thread..We all know that this market is difficult, of course, and the following may be able to reduce or income. Kai meditation, you now need to restore the critical fall quickly to make a cut. I'm just a bit by buying and selling tons, I'm going to start again. 01, and others. To minimize the risk of losses due to increase.

Senior Member ankurjpr94 is an unknown quantity at this point ankurjpr94's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think 0.1 is best because we cannot afford much well then it and also earn too much as we need, so it is best neither we can hurt from the market and loss too much from it... And can leave Forex market...Trading needs to be with utmost analysis and great patience until you gather both you must not be loose-heartened and get over with small volumes.

Senior Member malikumar786 is an unknown quantity at this point malikumar786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well as i think when i got some loss first of all i want to recover it as soon as possible so i need to analysis the forex market in good direction and than made a double volume of my position to do this in a bad situtions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 542 of 657 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 540 541 542 543 544 552 592 642 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)