+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 657 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Banned aug14 is on a distinguished road aug14's Avatar
    Thanks
    in very bad period i want to trade as earlier. very recently i lost my entire account due to a bad decission i made. but i havent got diheartened and i'm thinking of trading on the long term instead of scalping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aikhan007 is an unknown quantity at this point aikhan007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I simply don't really the for all amount worst of real numbers for my wife I was the Builder. But those who were my wife and I take disheartened and if buy And shall continue but as wide as it is long takes instead of scalping. My wife and I will start again simply don't buy and sell great numbers. Other 01 And are a lot of people. And so risk losing certain minimizing Bill.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member paracha is an unknown quantity at this point paracha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in bad situation you need to stop your trading and wait for better moment. in trading you can have very smart and sharp mind. you should concentrate on your tarding with saving your capital or loss. In trading select any good deal for tarde.

Senior Member parulsikder56 is an unknown quantity at this point parulsikder56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Make how the loudness of each dealing, it refers to the marketplace conditions and how surface the communicate that you see. If you sense fewer cocksure near your selection, then it helps you bound a lot for your outside perspective.

Senior Member katib is on a distinguished road katib's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would be more careful. I'll use a lot of smaller volume. because, if you must use a standard lot, my capital will be threatened. even if unfavourable market situation, I will not change my lot admeasurement because my annual antithesis accept to assure.

Banned kakolibalae is an unknown quantity at this point kakolibalae's Avatar
    Thanks
    Vessel, with regards to this sympathetic of state, The intensity testament be in connecter with the humane of the activity status, I leave say that i can only amount it in finish with the industry pledge.

Senior Member rasmady is an unknown quantity at this point rasmady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using the average size being used is very small. $ 20 per trade for a long time and the market moves of 10 catches near should take 20pips play take simple commands like get 20pips soon by the rest of the best open out really not interested in the position,

Banned linest is an unknown quantity at this point linest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Within the whole situation i got a giant loss then i would not assume to firmly come my cash having gone before i do an analysis of my trade. I like to firmly stop trading for a few time to firmly calm my mind and once that evaluate my trade. And after that i went to firmly pursue profit from Forex trading so as to firmly come my cash is lost.

Banned wassim55 is on a distinguished road wassim55's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are facing a margin call or you are in a loss situation you must use hedging as a strategy and quickly open another order in the opposite side.This will keep you temporary away from loss

Senior Member ravikumar kalluri is an unknown quantity at this point ravikumar kalluri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In a bad situation i prefer 0.01 bid is the best as it is less risk than any other lots....so it is the best...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 657 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)