+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 657 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex, we need to understand two things. It was the market direction and the limit of the price movement. If we are understand that we will understand how the market is moving. The volume of the market is one of the key. the market usually make some retrace after some volume and then continue the trend after the retrace is ends. In bad condition we need to think clearly and understand where the price limit and where is the volume will bring the price going to retrace.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we ought to would like to actually avoid trading within the whole bad situation particularly if we don't need to suffer loss within the whole forex market then we ought to would like to actually patience within the whole bad situation and work inside the forex market merely when there's sensible economic and politic situation to take here huge money. i think that there's no situation thus bad that we both already understand and are talking in regards out to the rapid changes within the market, in which case you additionally understand beforehand if you really probably will make it your favorable condition

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so, forex a manner for one to income for anyone who gather knowledge relating towards the equipment and knowledge on-line across the net. forex so a means that that of income in accordance with various topics inside the forex market. this page can be a wave of indias several an individual making money inside the long term. its suitable sources of income for students and staff.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that there are no good, poor script, we realize in advance and you are interviewed associated with real fast in the market, then you can forward notifications, but also to transform such great circumstances. We wouldn't want to get my own cash, eliminate before I actually do, personally, a good rating. To avoid the buy and sell me some opportunity, unleashing your personal thoughts, and the assessment of my personal life. So, when I go to make money from the Forex currency trading 11 times after my own personal money supply has really canceled.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i still walk with a whole lot or perhaps a volume number safe, how bad a position facing us keep the lot or volume in accordance in the capital remaining to revive the state of trade, don't plan to only take tons which are too giant if it is incredibly risky, it may still place on a lot of 1% - 2% as to firmly the remaining funds while it might later result isn't as big like the initial funding other then not less than the state will recover very little by very little we will wait as long like the state will later come to normal as before smart luck.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I same to utilized undersized production lot averagely utilized .20$ per pips firstly exterior a switch for month long example then try to justified marketplace doings cross a shortly arrangement equivalent turn 10-20pips in a intelligent clip then ventilated comprehend other eligible state actually i am not interested to head any forgiving ruin option. lossing te hhard eearn mney is teh some of teh worst acatstrophic evennts i te one's life . teh elossing monay adb te hvalue ao eth worh oing to b edeprecaite sd is te not normal and i ahppened in te past , presenta dn gethe furture , but recovery is imprtant in te whole soe situatin to gain .. thsiis te volume oif trh tarde and teh investemnt amount in et ends ammters alot

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    okay,for me it depends on my capital,when i loss big amount of money in forex market and till i have enough capital to trade i don't change the volume usually,i take time and try to make some different strategy to trade,but if i have not enough money then i change the volume size,because at that time i look for enhance the capital without any risk. If i big loss in forex trading,i always thinking how i will be recovered my account.I will give trade 2% or 3% against my trading balance and waiting for a suitable time by using big lot for recovering my losing money.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because I think it's safer the volume, when the volume way I prefer to do business I will lose a large amount of money in a foreign country in a bad situation some sense 0,5. So to a avoid this bad situation the affecting our business, beginners all. in order to use the money management and risk the management is my a advice to avoid further the losses. When situation is very bad for me in the forex trading market then i try to reduce my risk because when i am going into the loses then i become careful and i try to decrease my volume size even i do trade with very small lots but when my possition is good then i also not become ver confident and i do trading according to the money management.

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is a powerful job. within the bad situation the volume how i like to trade is zero, 5 as a result of i think this volume is a lot of safety. therefore to avoid additional loss i recommendation all biginners to utilise risk management and money management to your avoid this bad situation that affect our business. surely i think there's no secret to trade once more personally different than that when all movement isn't regular in any respect my usual combine took to trading higher manner then ill walk out if i was just facing a market that will be challenging to predict thus i like to stay silent and didn't open a position, rather than just all of them harm my account,

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know the market is always challenging and one may loss or profit money here.Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that you have to recover your loss soon.In such a bad situation in which situation I got a big loss and then evaluate my trade. and after that I went to pursue profit from forex trading in order to return my money Just recently I lost my account because I was poor voluntary decision then I would not think to return my money that has gone before I do an evaluation of my trade. I prefer to stop trading for some time to calm my mind .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 657 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)