+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 657 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 642 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Member smmehedi is on a distinguished road smmehedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have blown my account many time for not using money management method . But Now I can understand if you use money management then your account never be blown down . So we need to trade with small lot and try to make little amount of profit .

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar meri kuch trade loss main chali jati hait ofir main trading se door rehne main hi bhalai smajhta hu foroex trading main hum sabhi ko mauka miltahai aaage badhkr trading krne ka har koi hud se desicin lene ko free hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gupta is an unknown quantity at this point gupta's Avatar
    Thanks
    on the actual world each moment have a few bad condition. However upabout forex there is actually no this kind of bad condition we understand on progress and u tend to be talkin about the actual quick changes on the actual market after that u if understand on progress can also convert this in to u favourable situation. However be cautious.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ramuna is an unknown quantity at this point ramuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    whenever there is actually a bad condition after that i begin acting very small lot on this particular time profit is actually not some thing for myself fulfilled along with severe accidental accidents, and if u think u would like to recover their own losses quickly. U ought to not rush to avenge the actual loss which u obtain.....

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to wait a good trading signal to trade, then i will not face bad situation in my trading. I like to use the same risk per trade, then i can calculate my lotsize based on the risk per trade. then i will not confuse anymore when i trade, i can determine my lotsize easily

Banned admin is an unknown quantity at this point admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    On a bad condition i such as the volume 0. 1 cents. This is actually the good for many trader. We can adhere to this. Whenever comes the actual bad condition after that u keep using the cool mind.

Banned fanforex111 is on a distinguished road fanforex111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear brother ji aesi sitauation mein ke mujhe loss ho jaye to mein recover kerne ke liye itna lot size select karoon ga ke mujhe ager next loss bhi ho to then bhi mera account washout hone se bach jaye then mein small lot se long term ke liye trading kerte huwe usko recover karoon ga ....

Member dimahamulkar is an unknown quantity at this point dimahamulkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In bad situation, I start with mini lot. i.e. 0.1 lot. After that if the situation improves then fine. Other wise I trade on even smaller volumes. It is always better to reduce the trading volume as you fail. Because markets can stay foolish longer than anyone can stay liquid said a great person once, Warren Buffet.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 822 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, it will depend my trading capital. I will calculate my risk and money managament first, then i will know the volume that i prefer to trade. Mostly i will trade with low risk in bad situation such as only risky 1-2% only per trade. Then with that risk, i can calculate my lotsize based on my risk and my capital.

Banned haikal is an unknown quantity at this point haikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    if u tend to be on bad situation after that u tend to be not play the actual big trades as a result of after that possible u build any kind of mistakes on trading and after that u obtain the loss came from this level so play the actual little volume of capital after that u save u margin of trading and save u capital

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 657 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 642 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)