+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 657 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Dear pehli baat to yeh k job shaks lagi hoi job ko chor de aj kal k zamane main jahan jobs milna mushkil hai to uski ya to kismat kharab hai ya phir woh intihae bewakoof hai jo lagi bandi job chor de sirf forex trading k liyeh.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    psychological problems are very important in the forex business, each psychology and therefore the psychology of the market traders themselves. if market conditions deteriorate, the trader must wait for your own market to be very conducive to deciding on a firm transaction. in terms of worse trader psychology, the initial transaction is not higher than someone's loss is very abundant. because it requires forex trading is a calm and stable condition and I recently faced a bad situation in the forex market when I lost a much larger amount just because of my mistake. during this bad situation i would like. The 01 lot size can also vary. 01 actually. 05. Taking a lot of risk to actually recover the lost amount is actually not a good idea, but you recover all quantities by keeping your trades easy and with small lot sizes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no bad situation as we know before and you are talking about rapid changes in the market so if you know in advance can also turn it into conditions that benefit you. I prefer to stop trading for some time to calm my mind and then evaluate my trade. and after that I went to pursue profit from forex trading to return my lost money and it depends on the market situation if the market supports you and you think that if I will maximize the volume and it will give me more help so I think we can take large volumes too ... or adjust your mind to volume during trading. in the end I will say that ... it depends on the person and the market ... how much volume does he maintain in trading ...

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I imagine making mellow intensity to change by ordering to retreat, our present experience traces of many failures, losing, not hoping we are important to retreat now, we have to standardize every emotion cam issues us down or rushing in trade without psychotherapy and strategy echt, I agree to die. and never even thought like that. If you do that, you will get hurt. As such, you must remember that you are not trying to cover your previous losses with a bigger lot but only go as usual with your lot.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if in a bad situation I have to be more careful. I will use a much smaller volume. because while you need to use a standard batch, my share capital is threatened. even if the market conditions are not favorable, I will stop the stock price for a while. that, control your emotions, who will often ask if there is a bad situation. And that is why we must spend more time learning (aka observing) than trading. As good traders, we need to do proper research and observation before placing capital in the market. And, according to the topic, a bad situation means the "red zone" that we must avoid. But, at least, if we can see some positive potential, we can jump right into the market with a low bet (the lowest risk possible).

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it's impossible to apparate at Hogwarts and you know that Harry, ... After the whole summer left, there were lots of interesting gossip to trade. ... there are at least ten unopened volumes. ... Harry seemed to think he preferred to kiss Filch. Trading Career: How to Break, What Do You Do, How Much Do You Get ... move to more behavioral questions: how do you deal with stressful situations? ... to buy that volume at that price, a market maker might step forward and offer to ... In one of my companies, the Partner is notoriously bad for profit sharing and .

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It often happens that we fall into a very bad situation after getting a big loss. This is really a very critical situation for trade. In that situation I think a trader should use a volume size of 0.01 for trading. and I recently faced a bad situation on the Forex market when I lost a bigger amount just because of my mistake. In this bad situation I want to choose a 0.01 lot size and it may vary from 0.01 to 0.05. Taking more risks to recover lost amounts is not a good idea, but you recover all amounts by keeping your trades simple and with small lot sizes.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all know that Forex is very risky .. Most traders lose their money during forex trading. I think when the market is more violated is a bad situation in forex and sometimes does not understand the movement of forex. My advice, when the market is in a bad condition, don't trade, because your mistake only causes serious losses. And there is nothing you can do in a bad situation, if you don't know what the situation is now, there is an option to get out of the market. look for trends or signals from indicators. if nothing is clear now don't trade even with the size of 0.1 lot

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rengit For This Useful Post:

BCA (2019-11-19)

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really recently canceled all my personal accounts because of the bad decisions we made. But we have not gotten discouraged and I am considering buying and selling in the long run rather than scalping. we intend to start once again by buying and selling a few such items. 01 and so on. therefore minimizing the danger associated with losing an actual account ... and it is higher to actually trade at a low volume if the situation is bad otherwise you will be able to lose from trading. but you have to really follow proper money management otherwise you will also throw away your account at the same time. because of that sometimes you have to really avoid trading simultaneously.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gold maniak For This Useful Post:

BCA (2019-11-19)

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really recently canceled all my personal accounts because of the bad decisions we made. But we have not gotten discouraged and I am considering buying and selling in the long run rather than scalping. we intend to start once again by buying and selling a few such items. 01 and so on. therefore minimizing the danger associated with losing an actual account ... and it is higher to actually trade at a low volume if the situation is bad otherwise you will be able to lose from trading. but you have to really follow proper money management otherwise you will also throw away your account at the same time. because of that sometimes you have to really avoid trading simultaneously.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 657 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)