+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 657 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Member Forex News is on a distinguished road Forex News's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I am in a bad situation such as losing great amount of my capital, I don't continue with the same way in order not to lose all the capital. I try to recover from this situation by finding reasons of this and change my trading technique with low volume till I get my normal mood while trading.
    instaforex <3

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that this is your wrong decision if you select a big lot size for recovering your loss, because this will be again your mistake , and even you can lose your all equity, so if you face the loss one time, then don't go with high lot size in next trade, because it can also give you a huge loss, therefore always do the trading with small lot size, if you want to survive in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mikefx is an unknown quantity at this point mikefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think on market there tend to be no this kind of problems arises which we loss every thing as a result of there is actually fluctuated condition the actual loss will turns in to profit any kind of time. so simply have correct analysis to prevent these types of kind of bad situations

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bebep is an unknown quantity at this point bebep's Avatar
    Thanks
    on bad condition i recommend the actual low volume and i make use of 0. 1 volume as a result of on which condition i can not encounter the actual loss on trading and along with using the actual this particular volume we can steady this particular bad condition.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe in bad condition take low risk as a result of on bad condition higher risk may return on higher loss so bad condition obtain worst if u suffer loss on bad condition so take low risk and obtain over the actual bad situation

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that it will depend my trading capital . I will calculate my risk and money managament first and then i will know the volume that i prefer to trade in the market . Mostly I will trade Forex with low risk in bad situation such as only risky 1-2% only per trade. Then with that risk, i can calculate my lotsize based on my risk and my capital

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe not only the bad situation but also you should be follow the money management and risk management properly for safe the trading account for the long time .And if you able to safe your account for the long time then you will be successful on the business after long time.

Member anggar is an unknown quantity at this point anggar's Avatar
    Thanks
    There tend to be many time whenever i think that i might loss all of the capital on this particular condition i mostly like to buy or even sell on the actual determine of 0. 01, through this particular buying or even selling condition i mostly build good profit and after that restore a position exactly in which my capital is actually safe position.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,214 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader agar market em thik se kaam nahi kar pa raha hai to aise me trader ko bilkul he kamm risk lekar market me kaam karna chahiye aur 0.10 ka volume se he chalein kyunki pehle trader ko esme apne liye experience banana chahiye..

Member anggar is an unknown quantity at this point anggar's Avatar
    Thanks
    on the actual bad condition u have to take a big risk with regard to earning on the actual reading through market so i like a small risk and a small volume to trade on the actual forex on-line trading market Its very good for myself on this particular situation whenever market is being conducted bad moves and Its very safe for myself as a result of a small volume is actually a small loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 657 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)