+ Reply to Thread
Page 655 of 657 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 653 654 655 656 657 LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,550 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Member shemozz is an unknown quantity at this point shemozz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In case of loss must stop trading for several hours until the person can control his feelings ..to control of sense of revenge And lost ... Stop for a period to restore the balance and focus .. And start again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member jijotrading is an unknown quantity at this point jijotrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zubaed View Post
    We know the market is always challenging and one may loss or profit money here.Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that you have to recover your loss soon.In such a bad situation in which lot/volume you will prefer to trade?
    ager main dekhoun ga k mere account mian ager 100 usd hane or trading mere halat k mutabiq nahi ha to main es main na sahi baat ha k 0.10 lot size se he trade karoun ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member khaled24 will become famous soon enough khaled24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think making high volume to trade with in order to recover our loss will lead to more loss , losing doesn't mean we need to recover it now , we should control any emotion cam make us lose or hurry in trading without good analysis and strategy , i support to keep your own volume to trade with after your last loss

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    We know the market is always challenging and one may loss or profit money here.Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that you have to recover your loss soon.In such a bad situation in which lot/volume you will prefer to trade?
    before open any trade i check the trend of the market and then study the market trend if every things is clear then i manage my money according to my money i open any trade and i try to back up must be 1000 pips

Member abdul hamid p is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hamid p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    small lot is the best choice in the bad situation. common mistakes made by beginners like me is improve the lot if i get profit for few times. over confidence may be

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may abhi jo hai loss kia hai hai bohut sirf aik galat decission ki waja say agar may apna balance loss na karta tu abhi may kafi profit may hota kion kay us kay baad market kafi achi movement ho rahi thi...

Senior Member moomena is on a distinguished road moomena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think volume depend on your capital if your capital big you an use big volume if your capital small you can use small capital but if you lose with big volume you must not recover with big volume because if you lose again you will lose double so use small volume to recover your losing.and try to not open two trade in same time to avoid that

Member tiham khan is an unknown quantity at this point tiham khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in a bad situation i can use 1% of your total balance bacause good money management is 1%-3%,so in bad situation 1 % is good

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    In bad situation or when things are unclear either i would stay out of the market or will trade with low volume so that i can manage the risk if market goes highlty volatile.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere account main na sirf 45 usd tak hane s liye main to sahi baat ha k jab dekhoun ga k market mere ha main nahi ha na to main es main o.o5 lot size he trade karoun ga or sirf or sirf ek he trade open karoun ga buy ya sell ki

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tashnotashi For This Useful Post:

lkjhlkjh3652 (2013-07-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 655 of 657 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 653 654 655 656 657 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)