+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 657 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's not profitable to invest in a slow-moving market so people should avoid investing. This must be done to minimize the risk of loss and to save investment and wait for the right time to invest. and In a bad situation it seems to me that when the candle moves very slowly and three to five pips moves from the market. So in this situation, I also stopped this trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As long as I provide a significant amount under my currency I make sure with one wrong area the volume of our business is just how I plan to switch almost certainly 0.5 due to the fact I feel this important volume is always another insurance. also For you to get out of other disappointments, I guide some of the higher-ups to choose management opportunities coupled with investment management to refrain from the wrong conditions this fact that specifically ruins your current sales and for me in a bad situation it's good when you take yourself You are at risk and have no position whatsoever, after you have changed capital to the best you can trade but with strategy and planning not to have another bad situation

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally prefer to use a lot of small money in trading to avoid large losses and minimize risk and I prefer small sych volumes as 0.05 or even less because this type of volume helps you minimize your losses if the market goes down and I chahe a bad situation I know ja ashi i am lekin i kabhi what is the volume of change in the forehead of karta hun, i apne many sizes to reckoning like trading when adjust karta hun bhai, my forex my volume is important if this is deta

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that the forex market is very risky. here a person might lose one time and another time he might be profitable. then you want to recover losses immediately. then which volume will I need. and In a bad situation like that I stepped in and analyzed the market situation .. But if I have to trade then surely I would prefer to do a low volume, because in bad conditions there are many opportunities lost ..

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    In bad situation or when things are unclear either i would stay out of the market or will trade with low volume so that i can manage the risk if market goes highlty volatile.

Member sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji Nahin koi bhi chij Aisi Nahin Hoti jo ki mujhe rok sake trading karne se bus yahi hai ki mujhe jyada loss ho jata hai aur meri sari investment Ho Jaati Hai To fir Mujhe is baat ka Ehsas hota hai FIR Mein trading Chhod deta hun ISI vajah se aapko bhi Aisa nahin karna chahie balki aap ko chahie ki Jyada Se Jyada loss ho to reading band kar de FIR thodi der bad Shuru Karen kya pata aapko fir se profit Hona shuru ho jaaye isliye Jyada Jyada trading karne ke liye aapko chahie kya Jyada Jyada profit gain Karen tabhi aap ek acche trader bhi ban sakte hain

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is the spirit. Keep your spirit on the fire partner. If you give up now, then you will never get back what you have spent now. We don't need to spend money on our trading activities. We can post on forums and get money to trade, or use several accounts without a deposit offered by several brokers and usually I trade 0.02 to 0.05 in volume. if necessary I take more positions. bot in a bad situation I took position .01 in volume. and must use the stop loss option.

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    during a bad situation when i lose a large amount of money in any order, i usually trade another with a very large lot size in the hope of getting what has been lost quickly .. i know that this reaction is not good but i can't control my emotions during this situation. and in that situation I traded using a 0.01 volume. But several times But if you have a very large negative trade then pause trading until the previous trade is closed. If not, you will surely face a big risk by making the same mistake.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ntn View Post
    her bar dar hi hamara nuqsan kerwa deta h kabhi kabhi ham ko as mien bhoot munafa milana hota h aur ham dar trade close ker dete hien tu ham bad mien pachtate hien k ham ko as mien ye nahi karna chahye agar ham as mien kio galti kerte hien tu ham ko as ki bari saza mil sakti h as lyee as mien hamain her bar galti nahi kerna hota h aur ham ko ache waqt ka intzar ker k as mien trade kerna hota h aur jab wo acha waqt a jata h tu ham ko darna nahi hota h aur trade open ker dena hota h as lyee as mien hamari soch ko badal ker as mien trade karna hota h aur kamaee b kerna hota hai as lyee care karna hota hai.
    Forex Trading kay business main Trader kay liay good market ky situations ko smj kar Trading karna profit day ga aor Trader ko chhy woh Forex Trading kay business main bad situations main Trading na karay aor Trader ko loss ho jy phr woh Trading main experience aor Trading planing better karay aor Trader lot volume low use karay aor Trading main loss ko thek planing sy recover karay

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Therefore, Forex is a way of income for people who gather knowledge about tools and online knowledge through the Internet. Therefore Forex is an income tool according to various topics in the Forex market. This page is a wave of many Indians making money in the long run. This is a suitable source of income for students and staff. and When I lose a good amount of money in forex, I mean in a bad situation. I prefer to trade 0.5 because in my opinion it is safer, so to stop further losses I suggest all beginners to use risk management and money management to avoid adverse situations that affect our business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 657 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)