+ Reply to Thread
Page 656 of 657 FirstFirst ... 156 556 606 646 654 655 656 657 LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,560 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Member k032370 is an unknown quantity at this point k032370's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i abatement in this blazon of botheration again i will not change my lot admeasurement because my annual antithesis accept to assure afore again i will do barter in my accustomed means to balance my loss and i anticipate i will do it actual soon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    if in a bad situation, I would be more careful. I'll use a lot of smaller volume. because, if you must use a standard lot, my capital will be threatened. even if unfavorable market situation, I will stop trading for a while. it, to control your emotions, which often will arise if there is a bad situation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member foa1 is on a distinguished road foa1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai jab bhi kabi full Volume sy trade karta hun tu muje zayad loss hota tha is sy mere Money management karna bhot muskil ho gya tha yeh mere liken bad Situation tha liken ab mai jab bhi trade karta hun tu 50$ ka Stoploss zaror lagta hun...Ab mai save ho is market mai

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zubaed View Post
    We know the market is always challenging and one may loss or profit money here.Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that you have to recover your loss soon.In such a bad situation in which lot/volume you will prefer to trade?
    agr ap bad situation main trading kar arha hoo to ap trading main apan experience earned karna us ka bad ap trading main apan volume ko kam sa kam rakhana es ka bad ap trading main ap experience gain karna us ka bad trading ap achi or best kar sakta han.

Junior Member shirish22 is an unknown quantity at this point shirish22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i assume there's no such bad situation we all know in advance and you're talking regarding the rapid changes in the market then you definitely if know in advance may also convert it in your beneficial condition.

Junior Member nizamitrading is an unknown quantity at this point nizamitrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zubaed View Post
    We know the market is always challenging and one may loss or profit money here.Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that you have to recover your loss soon.In such a bad situation in which lot/volume you will prefer to trade?
    ye to jani mere account capital par he depend karta ha kioun k mugh ko es main woh he lot size rakhni ho gi jo mere capital k sath match karey ge or mugh ko margin call ka dar nahi hota

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the bad situation if my trades are int he loss then i don t trades more because if i increase the volume of trade it is may be the reasons of loss so i don t trade in that situation

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to know the market condition then we can make set the lots size with very well and do not take the higher risk for it
    and for this condition i just reduce the lots size and think to trade with safely
    do the best we can

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

ij999 (2019-06-19), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10), shakeel2017 (2017-10-23)

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ghanchifarhan View Post
    yes brother it is good to leave that day or no trading on that day.
    but as per u told that if you want to return your money than select any good pair and analysis of it.
    and better to use SL and lower volume in next or that trade.
    Don't try to recover your lost money. Let bygone be bygone and start afresh. That way you won't trade with vengeance, which is one of the mistakes which make a lot of traders loose money.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to digger_jim For This Useful Post:

javedqasim (2018-03-10), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10), shakeel2017 (2017-10-23)

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the situation I got a big loss then I would not think to return my money that has gone before I do an evaluation of my trade. I prefer to stop trading for some time to calm my mind and then evaluate my trade. and after that I went to pursue profit from forex trading in order to return my money has been lost...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaji For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10), shakeel2017 (2017-10-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 656 of 657 FirstFirst ... 156 556 606 646 654 655 656 657 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)