+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 152 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1514

Thread: What is the best lot value for trading.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think a trader should use a reasonable lot size, dont use a bigger lot if our balance is small.
    for me i just make target 1% from capital per day. ex : i have $100 so i trade 0.1 lot and the target its only 10 pips.
    i think 0.1 from $100 is good lot size.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    to start trading traders must have capital of about 500 dollars to 1000 dollars and it is safe to leverage the capital and size used 1:1000 0.01 so that the trader can make a lot of traders open position as desired by taking into account the risk level of 1, 5%

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to eddy For This Useful Post:

samia93 (2017-12-22)

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dont put too much at risk..being agressive is one thing and then there is being stupid.. risk 2% of ur account at every trade. like if you have 250$ account den dont risk more than 50$..okay?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sammy For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-07-15), samia93 (2017-12-22)

Member ashikrobi is an unknown quantity at this point ashikrobi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    The best lot value to use for trading is the .10 lot size. No matter the deposit you make in your account, it will trade for you with the least risk and also good profits. I assume that any serious forex trader will not invest less than $100 in his forex trading account.
    Yes i agree with you. It's more safer to use small lot size for low account size. If my account size is 100$ then i must not use the lot size bigger then .10. Because it will increase the risk to loss more when we loss in a specific trade. I will do trade with lot size 1 only when i made 2000$ in my account.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ashikrobi For This Useful Post:

Tariq Hussain (2017-11-14)

Member khaled6969 is on a distinguished road khaled6969's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can not anyone to realize all the profits no matter how good at trading, but possible to achieve some profits by following some successful trading strategies

9. The Following User Says Thank You to khaled6969 For This Useful Post:

samia93 (2017-12-22)

Senior Member adeusi is an unknown quantity at this point adeusi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best lot to trade is 0.01 or 0.02 lot because it will minimize your lose if trade go against you and you don't lose anything when you gain little due to small lot.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to adeusi For This Useful Post:

samia93 (2017-12-22)

Member Anuruddha is an unknown quantity at this point Anuruddha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Higher the lot value more the trader will be able to earn. But when selecting the size of the lot trader should consider the number of trades, available capital.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Anuruddha For This Useful Post:

Tariq Hussain (2017-11-14)

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Choosing a lot size to work with will make a big impact on your risk management strategy. You might find yourself asking “which lot size will work best for me?”. The answer really depends on your trading style but a basic rule of thumb is the smaller the better. The smaller your lot size, the more flexible you can be when it comes managing your trades.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to biyen For This Useful Post:

samia93 (2017-12-22), zohaib1 (2020-02-19)

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gm87 View Post
    Can any one tell me that what is the best lot value for trading. Because i loss some good profit.
    The best lot value to use for trading is the .10 lot size. No matter the deposit you make in your account, it will trade for you with the least risk and also good profits. I assume that any serious forex trader will not invest less than $100 in his forex trading account.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nobby For This Useful Post:

samia93 (2017-12-22), zohaib1 (2020-02-19)

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest to only risking a maximum of 2% of the capital ....
    example: capital = 10000 dollar
    lots per trade = 10000/10000 = 1 lot
    stop losses up to 2% of capital = $ 200

I hope this helps
    please click THANKS

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to maulana For This Useful Post:

Abdul moiz (2017-12-23), Aslaniah (2013-04-20), Azeem Sarwar (2014-01-10), fayska (2016-09-14), Omar_b98 (2017-06-24), samia93 (2017-12-22), Tariq Hussain (2017-11-14), zara123 (2013-09-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 152 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)