+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 506 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 5060

Thread: There is no shortcut way in forex.

Member dedi is an unknown quantity at this point dedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is risky business indeed once the turnaround is very fast money by being able to enrich and impoverish the trader quickly it also depends on the trader of his own when the trader was very observant of his greedy and can not control your emotions and set a very good money management would have good results I believe it ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member endra is an unknown quantity at this point endra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yups,, you all right friend,,indeed it will exist, and even not solely in forex trading however additionally to the majority businesses there aren't any shortcuts to success, we are going to all be needed to travel through several hoops before we'll be ready to relish success.,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Foysal Kader is an unknown quantity at this point Foysal Kader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a worldwide popular business. Even my big brother also do Forex. He earn a lot of money from Forex. He told me that there are no short cut way to earn from Forex. Really it is very difficult.

Member rzza is an unknown quantity at this point rzza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gm87 View Post
    I think there is no shortcut way in forex. forex is very risky and at the same time highly enriching and profitable but without hard work, knowledge and good skills, u can not be a successful trader.
    yes! i agree with you my friend. that is the key of successful trader.
    sometimes need a lot of patience, and waiting for the right time to enter market. this could add more advantage for seller or buyer to buy dip or to sell dip.
    there is no way shot cut. we need a time to test our own strategy until we become a successful trader.

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think smart is the shortcut to be able to become a successful trader quickly success factor is perfect because it can help traders and trading the forex market in short time to get success

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am totally agree with you. Even there is no shortcut way to reach in any sector's ultimate goal. So you need to try hard to get good success in forex trading.

Member ican is on a distinguished road ican's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but it posible for shortcut in forex(cause luck), if some new trander get a big profit with out analysis,it just a luck

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup!!theres no shortcut ways to be a successfull forex trader..there are many things to study,if we just follow another trader way that wouldnt guarantie you being a successful trader..we must know the bassic first,and practiced it until we mastered it,its need a lot of time and the patient!goodluck!

Member ki pleret is an unknown quantity at this point ki pleret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no shortcut way in forex. forex is very risky and at the same time highly enriching and profitable but without hard work, knowledge and good skills, u can not be a successful trader.
    I agree with your opinion. In this world there is nothing extraordinary obtained by instant. Everything has risks. But keep in mind that the higher the risk, the higher the goal is achieved. Of course, hard work, willingness to increase knowledge and techniques to trade is the principal means to achieve success.

Member dimpal is on a distinguished road dimpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i agree with you. there is no shortcut in forex. But with hardwork we can get good money in forex. Forex me success ke liye technical and fundamental knowledge jaruri hai. aur sath bahut sari practice. Agar successful trader banana hai to bas aapni hi strategy ko follow karna hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 506 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)