+ Reply to Thread
Page 405 of 506 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 415 455 505 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 5060

Thread: There is no shortcut way in forex.

Banned indianfxboy is on a distinguished road indianfxboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you just have to learn what is right because if you fail to learn what is right you will surely pay for it with your money invested in the forex market so be very carful if you must do business in the forex market as the market is not a get rich quick business , you just have to be patient with the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kotkot is an unknown quantity at this point kotkot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You resolve not really want hard exert yourself to be unconquered in forex mercantilism, all you would like could be a pleasant strategy. Once you state it, all you resolve is to lovable your charts, observe the marketplace Associate in Nursingd organize your trades along with your come back to an finish loss and take profit. once your trades implement, they furnish you profit the biggest a part of the instant in time and no matter loss comes, you'll be able to bit....!!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member restrained_12 is an unknown quantity at this point restrained_12's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that in order to succeed in Forex must focus on learning and the most important things that should be learned by any dealer is
    Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis
    Capital management
    Administration passion
    And practice for a demo at the expense of
    Start in trade with real small

The newer Binary Forex system simulates the option trading of stocks. It is supposed to be easier to learn because it is based on the simple binary bid whether a currency pair is going to be higher or lower at a future point in time than at the time of the bid.

Senior Member sanjoysarker92 is an unknown quantity at this point sanjoysarker92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can not conceive to earn make in change from a shortish cut way.We also do not poorness to dealings in forex with peril to tidy Brobdingnagian advantage.As we bonk that forex gain leads by our acceptable reasoning and strategies so then we can acquire profit.

Senior Member ppumnwa is an unknown quantity at this point ppumnwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex trading me kamyabi ka koi short cut nai hai , forex me wohi kamyab ho sakta hai jo ziada mehnat kared aures as an experiences as a hasiled kare, jo log forex me short cut se kaam karte hain un ko loss hi hota hais really !!!

Senior Member babu_iiml is an unknown quantity at this point babu_iiml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I am agree to you forex trade market want to gain and continue so need huge experience because forex trade is high risky business so need to learn must and need to control emotion and need to be patience and need to increase knowledge about forex trade and need to study.

Member Farzana786 is on a distinguished road Farzana786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je mary khyal mai to forex aik online business hy js pr ap 24hours on line trade kr skty ho ap apny knowledge ko uuse krty ho ap trade krty ho apne skills ko use krty ho it mean k ap job krty ho to phr yayshort cut nhe hy

Senior Member Ananya is an unknown quantity at this point Ananya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not a simple and easy Forex can be a difficult enterprise. This activity concerns huge scientific and social parameters of modularity. Just like the old knows this company.

Senior Member profitstaker is on a distinguished road profitstaker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gm87 View Post
    I think there is no shortcut way in forex. forex is very risky and at the same time highly enriching and profitable but without hard work, knowledge and good skills, u can not be a successful trader.
    Yes, I think there is no short way or easy way for trading forex. I used to spend 6 months to learn and practice before I can trade forex, but at first, I face some loss. I can only earn profit after learn and trade forex for a year.

Senior Member dianre is an unknown quantity at this point dianre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeahhh, there are no short cut in forex trading because trade is not easy for many people, and for me also. I need more than one year to learn and practice. It will need years to be a good trader in forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 405 of 506 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 415 455 505 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)