+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 506 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: There is no shortcut way in forex.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are no shortcuts in forex. You have to work hard to make that money and you won't get into the market and start making money easily. You have to go and make it yourself. check the charts understand them and be ready to give them a good understanding of mind, so that you will be able to make it on forex. and I think the Forex market is not a route that can be obtained because I think if a trader needs to be a good trader then he can do crafts here along with the penalty for 1 lot minimum long time then they can get the benefits of redemption using this mart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a business not gambling, so there are no shortcuts in the forex market. To benefit from this market everyone must have the right knowledge about this market, also he must increase his analytical power & to do this he must work hard & must invest sufficient time. and Yep. I agree with you, my friend. Nobody can benefit without having knowledge. We need good knowledge. Learning is very important in this field. Trading is very easy after gathering knowledge. Good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right sister, there is no shortcut to achievement. people have to do a lot of hard work to understand the benefits here. learning the dynamic forex market can be a very powerful task; he wants patience, dedication and discipline to catch it. we must strive for the mass of workers to understand the market and also to be polite and there is no short cut of every income and in a professional business, it still needs to work hard and have a professional approach to success and productive, if you use or want a shortcut to earn income at online or in other markets then you should know all income shortcuts are illegal in all the world, so earning a hard-working income

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed it does exist and even not only in forex trading but also for almost all businesses there are no shortcuts to success we will all be asked to go through many obstacles before we will be able to enjoy success there is no instant way to become a good trader and get rich in overnight. and i am aap ki baat ko agree krta ho my forex trading koi shortcuts nhi hai ye kafi risky business hi is liye is the business ko start krne se phele know the aur bhut zaori hota hai hai hai aur success yeah success was distributed hai .. without knowledge to kamyabi nhi mil sakti hai hai aur loss bhi hota hai ..

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For hard-working traders they will not concentrate on things like that that can bring them immediate success or profit because they know that this will not happen and thus this kind of trader will always struggle to gather good knowledge and trade well for produce a good profit. and I agree with you there are no shortcuts in your forex trading your knowledge and experience increase your profits and you will be able to get more to do this business but forex trading itself is cut to grow from our lives because it doesn't take much time to get a lot of money

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best shortcut in Forex is learning, you must learn first before dreaming of making a profit, and don't learn everything you have to learn only what will help you in Forex to become a successful trader in a short amount of time and yeah right, indeed only learn to be able to leads us to success in the forex business. and in my opinion it's not a shortcut. because it will require a long process. because after all this forex business is very difficult, so you have to go through a difficult and long process also to achieve the success you want. and also don't give up on obstacles or failures.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I cannot agree with you my friend, there are no shortcuts in trading and spatially in learning forex because learning is very important and every trader must learn it perfectly and we must work very hard in this business to make a career as a form. because trading is not gambling and we need to learn to succeed and forex aik real business hai aur forex mein jo bhi theak ach aur trading krta hain tu wo forex mein bhut ziada full success ho jata hai forex mein jo bhi sourt cut k chakr mein parta hain tu mara khal mein wo loss ki tarf he ziada jata hain. forex mein shourt cuts the way to use the forehead because of chaya.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion. In this world nothing extraordinary is obtained instantly. Everything has risks. But keep in mind that the higher the risk, the higher the goal is achieved. Of course, hard work, willingness to increase knowledge and techniques for trading are the main means of achieving success. there are no shortcuts to becoming a successful forex trader ... there are many things to learn, if we only follow the way of other traders that will not guarantee you to become a successful trader ... we must know the bass first, and practice until we master it, need a lot of time and patient! congratulations!

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree there are no shortcuts in Forex trading. Some people who try their shortcuts always fail, they never get success and those who walk straight mean step by step they always reach their goals so don't ever try shortcuts in life and in trading too. . to be successful we need to work hard, experience and patience. and the last 6 months I was relatively in the forex market, and I was trading. I see forex is a popular business and this is a great way. Market analysis is the main business, so I think you are the right forex, not a shortcut. many functions and not easy.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, there is no short cut to becoming a successful trader, all successful traders will need a process and it will not work, so it takes little time to become a successful trader on Forex is a difficult process so don't be an easy Forex trader it will requires a lot of time and practice then you will become a Forex trader. and This is a difficult equation in Forex Trading that you can get rid of and you can get a large and dangerous forex market and the most beautiful things that enter and exit in a short time, for example, reaching an agreement in a few minutes and shutting down the MetaTrader platform and feeling at home.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 506 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)