+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 506 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: There is no shortcut way in forex.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is true there are no shortcuts to success in the Forex trading business, if we want to profit easily we must have very good skills to do this business and in fact those skills are not easy to master. we need some experience and knowledge, we need a lot of time to become a successful trader. and Yes there are no shortcuts in forex trading and if you try to take shortcuts then you might have to suffer losses, so try to take forex trading slowly don't try to get big profits from a single trade because it really gives you profits sometimes sometimes, but take all your capital with ease too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no short path in Forex as a field of science and getting done must be done at once even information and expertise concentrated in the shop benefit it both during and after loss or profit
    and At present there is no quick approach to being able to turn into a very good trader and then become rich at night, but there is an ability to achieve intentions, some traders use robots that are means to feel money and some are related to all of them handling manual trading. As for me personally, the manual is correct and then more efficient than a robot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think there is a fast way to study the forex market because all require a separate process so that we can spatially predict price movements that usually occur suddenly in the forex market, but if all of that is still lacking then experience is key to us and I don't think that there are shortcuts to making the profit you need to trade on your own and learn on your own, but if there is a friend who is an expert in forex, he can give advice and give you signals to trade it for free

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strongly agree with the point. There is no business that has a shortcut to becoming rich, everyone has to fight in this field, at first everyone is a beginner who suffers losses then learns from mistakes and then wakes up with good experience and gets success. That is not the key to getting rich at night, it requires patience and struggle. and I agree with your opinion, it is very true that in the Forex business there are no definite shortcuts or formulas to get consistent profits, but all of this requires hard work and high discipline, and we will need a lot of time to succeed to get many benefits and consistent.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i totally agree with you. Forex requires knowledge, experience and discipline. I think the best method in forex trading is the scalping strategy, I think the scalping strategy is far more profitable and also a proven strategy. if you understand market movements then scalping is a very profitable strategy for you. and there is no way to look for shortcuts in generating Forex trading. forex is very risky and at the same time very enriching and profitable but without hard work, good knowledge and skills, you cannot become a successful trader. if you want to succeed, you must work hard to train yourself

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mainhard View Post
    I think there is no quick way in the trading process and we all need as traders to be able to control themselves and emotions are very important and we will definitely succeed and we must be able to walk well and we must be able to stay calm then all will be well fine and we need to calm down. and forex is a business that demands a lot of hard work, knowledge and experience here for success ... there are no shortcuts here to get money quickly ... but who uses it as a shortcut ... he can't get even peny from it. ... they always lose ... we have to think of it as a real business and work hard here ... then we can earn from it
    बहुत से नए लोग विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को शुरू करते हैं वह लोग यही समझते हैं कि इसमें वह आसानी के साथ में पैसा कमा लेंगे लेकिन मैं इस बात को जानता हूं कि इसमें पैसा कमाना आसान नहीं होता है बल्कि यह सबसे मुश्किल काम होता है| क्योंकि हम लोग जो भी ट्रेडिंग करते हैं वह ट्रेड सही है तभी हमें उसने पैसा मिल पाएगा और यह समझ पाना आसान काम नहीं होता है|

अगर हम लोग सही प्रकार से अपनी बुद्धि का उपयोग करेंगे तब हम लोगों को इस बात की समझ आ जाएगी और हम लोग सही तरह की ट्रेडिंग को कर पाएंगे|
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no quick way in the trading process and we all need as traders to be able to control themselves and emotions are very important and we will definitely succeed and we must be able to walk well and we must be able to stay calm then all will be well fine and we need to calm down. and forex is a business that demands a lot of hard work, knowledge and experience here for success ... there are no shortcuts here to get money quickly ... but who uses it as a shortcut ... he can't get even peny from it. ... they always lose ... we have to think of it as a real business and work hard here ... then we can earn from it

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no shortcut to success that we can achieve in this forex business. because to achieve success in the forex business, surely we will go through a long process. even through a difficult learning process. Therefore I think the best way to achieve success is only through a good learning process. and it will take time and time, there are no shortcuts. and Yes, I agree with you. If you want to find a shortcut, then you will destroy your account here. Slow way. Learn and execute your strategy in a slow way. Slowly adjust yourself. Learn to analyze markets. Don't be fast Practice is the main thing here that can give you success.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to karung For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah right .., there are no shortcuts to get success in forex trading .. you must have the right trading skills to make money in forex trading .. you must have good trading skills and lots of experience, use demo trading to practice and improve your skills, need a long learning process to get success in the business of forex trading and Forex trading me a shortcut to nahi hi kiun to forex trading ko sahi tarha se jab no samja nahi jae ga tab no ham forex trading me fortunately kama nahi sakte, kiun to the forex market jo bi every day the movement of karti hai wo economically factor kuch aise hain jin ki waja se karti hai, or jab not ham un factor to baray me sahi tarha se education the results of karen ge tab not forex ko na to sahi tarha seja jae ga or na hi me me hame profit hopefully, to hamay chahiye to forex ko first sahi tarha se seekha jae or then i ham monthly bohat acha fortunately kama sakte hain.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah right .., there are no shortcuts to get success in forex trading .. you must have the right trading skills to make money in forex trading .. you must have good trading skills and lots of experience, use demo trading to practice and improve your skills, need a long learning process to get success in the business of forex trading and Forex trading me a shortcut to nahi hi kiun to forex trading ko sahi tarha se jab no samja nahi jae ga tab no ham forex trading me fortunately kama nahi sakte, kiun to the forex market jo bi every day the movement of karti hai wo economically factor kuch aise hain jin ki waja se karti hai, or jab not ham un factor to baray me sahi tarha se education the results of karen ge tab not forex ko na to sahi tarha seja jae ga or na hi me me hame profit hopefully, to hamay chahiye to forex ko first sahi tarha se seekha jae or then i ham monthly bohat acha fortunately kama sakte hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 506 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)