+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 96 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit by Bolinger band:

Junior Member Morsleen is an unknown quantity at this point Morsleen's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i agree with you but this lesson will be very easu to understand if you do not mind to attach the image as the sample then many traders will get good information from you with correctly and understand for what you wrote at this thread

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bolinger band indicator is one of the best indicator i have ever seen. Most of the time it will provide true signals by which you can take the right decisions. So you people should try the bolinger band indicator and i hope you won't get disappointed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for sharing this post initially i did not have any thing which i know about the bolinger band after reading your thread i became completely familiar about the bolinger band and i will try to understand more about the bolinger band band so that i become familiar with that completely

Member Forex_Fighter is an unknown quantity at this point Forex_Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    another use of bolinger band is to wait before the important news , and check bolinger band on same currency in different time frame and if found that the upper and lower limit of bolinger band is forming a very narrow tunnel and getting closer to the pair current price , then you may put two limit orders above and below the limit before the new 1 min , with target 40 pip and stop on the diff. side limit
    and enjoy the explosive movement

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well based on my understanding regarding the Bolinger band but i think the best way to make use of the Bolinger band is by make use of combination of indicators then we can always get the very best signer we really wanted in the forex market, so the more we combine indicators the more we get the best profit

Junior Member lokhnath is an unknown quantity at this point lokhnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Index Bollinger Bands of the strongest existing indicators in Meta Trader and World Health Organization is unaware of its quality lots of traders, sadly .. I in person use this indicator, however i believe it's higher in scalping on the frame quarter-hour with tend and offers sensible leads to transactions quick FPS tiny ... Thank you

Banned budis is an unknown quantity at this point budis's Avatar
    Thanks
    If the movement of the price is not in line with the instructions that are used then we may not be able to earn huge profits, because the theory used is not the same as the theory that entered previously. therefore if you want success then we should mengobankan something ..

Junior Member mostufa is an unknown quantity at this point mostufa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger Bands draw their power through two important characteristics. First, they exhibit an underlying trend-range axis just like price or moving averages. Second, they constrict or expand as they move. The interaction between these two forces draws unique patterns as bars unwind through its boundaries. Candlesticks work especially well with bands. For example, a Doji that strikes through a constricting band effectively signals a short-term reversal.

BBs bend and twist in response to price movement. These undulations predict how far trends should stretch before central tendency forces them back toward a central axis. Complex relationships develop between price-band direction and price-band constriction. For example, a trend tends to pause when constricting bands oppose it. It takes great skill to predict the bands ultimate impact on price but is well worth the effort. More than any other tool, BBs pinpoint hidden swings and telegraph whether the profit door lies open or closed.

Bands may swing through relative highs or lows and then pull back into proportional retracement to start another trend thrust. Or they can enter extended ranges that meander back and forth without direction. Movement frequently stops dead in its tracks when price rises into a falling band or drops into a rising one. Sideways bands can appear in both rangebound and trending markets. Price often fails to reach new high or low territory until bands expand to clear the path. In many ways, Bollinger Bands predict time better than they predict price.

Buy Signal

The top Bollinger Band rises toward a test of the intraday high as Worldcom drops. This sharp divergence signals the eventual breakout after price finally reverses off of the bottom band. Watch band slope closely when bars return to test important highs or lows. It often reveals the time and force needed to push price through a S/R barrier.

Bollinger Bands buy signal

Senior Member roncos is on a distinguished road roncos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sagor7 View Post
    Pointer Bollinger band is of very high quality. I use this indicator. RSI I hold little confrontation and height of a sufficiently high quality. Treatment of 30m chart at what time I bullish candle outselling'm looks bearish candlestick hours to pay money for.

I strongly disagree with your opinion sir
    may I ask, how you use the time frame
    thanks for your explanation of Mr.........: Good:

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you trade with Bollinger Bands you must trade when ever they get expand which suggest the high volatility in the market. Further i'm using the custom setting of 10,2 . it is more sensitive than the standard 20,2 setting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 96 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open