+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 96 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit by Bolinger band:

Banned Sana Lahori is an unknown quantity at this point Sana Lahori's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think bolinger group is a excellent signal,,and it is very useful to recognize the industry pattern But i think using bollinger group needs tolerance, and one factor i can really sure is when the graph make outside the bollinger group,it will going inside

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Your details is recognized by experienced or who have essential details regarding foreign exchange industry. Except for beginner you wish to link a reflection of your means for outstanding outcome we want to think about the essential as well indicator

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes bolinger band is very good indicator because gives a clear idea about the market trend and most of the time i get good profit from this indicator, one expert trader saied to me that to use this indicator and he taught me that how it is works and now i am very happy with this indicator

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used bollinger bands to know the volatility of the market so that it becomes easy to trade in the forex market. But most of the times by the bollinger band squeezing prices i used to get faked out and thus avoid using it now.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger bands se trading karna woh achi startegy hai aur trader ish ke sath me jitne jyada indicator mila de utna hi ush ko jyada fayda hoga aur trader ko koi thode jyada behtar trading ke liye signal milege aur trader ko jyada confusion bhi nahi rahega ki kab naya trade lena hai.

Senior Member maaado is an unknown quantity at this point maaado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hartono View Post
    profit by Bolinger band:
    I will be sharing how we rely on trading with Bolinger band:
    1. See Bolinger band shape that we put
    2. if the shape expands sign the trend will continue.
    3. if the conical shape sign the trend will end.
    4. if its shape is flat flat price mark.
    I enjoyed reading the topic profit by Bolinger band
    Thank you for the information
    Best Regards

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually i have used bollinger bands indicator to know the market volatility and it has been helpful in that aspect. But trading with the bollinger bands alone is very much difficult because of the fakeout entry which we may take up.

Member cuncun is an unknown quantity at this point cuncun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger bands are one of the simplest and easiest indicators that can be used to improve trading results in any market
    Bollinger bands, in essence, measure the volatility of price movements for any market investment at a particular point in time. They are one of many indicators that can be successfully utilized for profitable trading.

Senior Member sabanasumi is an unknown quantity at this point sabanasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Listing Bollinger Groups of the most robust active symptoms with MetaTrader and that's unaware of the convenience a lot of professionals, sad to say.. I personally use this indication, but When i believe that it is far better with scalping about the figure 15 minutes together with Stoke and provide great results with transactions quick FRAMES PER SECOND little... Thanks a lot.

Banned faroky is on a distinguished road faroky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I agree with you, but if you do not understand the lesson very easy, as added to the sample set of posts in this thread with what you have, then you have a lot of good information to understand business, and I have my with the system in the same way because I use BB

Banned vicente147 is an unknown quantity at this point vicente147's Avatar
    Thanks

cc

I personally use this indicator, but I think it is better in scalping on the frame 15 minutes with Stoke and gives good results in transactions fast FPS small ... Thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 96 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open