+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 112 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast

Thread: 15-20pips Strategy (Template + Indicator) For All Pairs.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, very good thread ... I really like this strategy and will re-test this strategy for two weeks and tell you the results of this fisher is
    a good MT indicator that gives a clear signal to enter and what your exit strategy is, I feel you have to use trailing stop loss with 20pips what do you think about this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading strategies are very short time. OK I downloaded this template for my demo account. If it's profitable, I will apply it to my estate only after one month of demo training. I also need a scalping trading strategy, if I give it an advantage, I will be more pleased with you. and this is a very good strategy, if used well to spend one day can have a very good advantage but do not know how to set a stop, I always think that the stop trading strategy is a good strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is any technical information from any of the tech companies, we have to work as instructors, we will be able to give you the information we have received from our respective members and we will be able to prove that we have a right to know and that we have to prove ourselves If you are not able to access any of the information you have received, then you can send an order from the indicator that has been canceled and you will be asked to sign an order from the seller.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this shows benefits other than income with your strategy. could it be the crown process? I see your graph is currently rich in indicators other than complex. Will there be almost all alternatives not to see some indicators in the graph? exactly how often do most of us deal in a day? only once or more than one? when most of us get 15 pips on one occasion, when most of us deal four times, I'm sure you can get 59 pips / night. am i really wrong ?? is it possible to just set the op several times ??

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, it looks like a good strategy, a good indicator for fisher and fisher. I bring you various arrangements and in settings that are loaded with several fishermen to play, you use more than 15 minutes for more information about the SL and its accuracy, to be able to provide. This is very useful for exploitation strategies or a higher time frame? and I did not find out about the indicator of candlenut. I intensify the voices of the Amerindian forex facility. Can you gladly say how can I show the marten indicator? or how do I add a zip record to my tang ency trade?

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for a simple and effective strategy. Just look for an easy-to-use forex system where I can make money easily. while I searched for various easy methods I found this one. Can I ask how long have you used this? And what are the results so far? and Does anyone know where to stop this strategy? I think for 15 pips you need to stop quite tightly when you trade it. If you succeed in trading this, let me know, because I believe we are all trying to make money here together.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to greek For This Useful Post:

korong (2019-06-19)

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That good strategy, it seems quite simple, will I test it first on a demo account to see how accurate this strategy is, if it is proven I will make a part of the profitable trading strategy that I use. and to reduce errors in system analysis we use are always properly mastered so as to reduce the risk of failure, and other factors also affect the use of the time frame with the target and stop loss settings that we use, use the time frame in accordance with the risks we may accept

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    :-) Good, this strategy looks really good and good and also very profitable, or you don't know how simple or simple, I thank you, sir, for sharing this like a good working strategy and continue to share your knowledge with us and me will download your indicator and test the strategy and return home to get feedback about its performance. Until then we all can continue to sweep pips into our trading account.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried this in a demo and found good results last week but now I will check it in 1 week for confidence. However I am very grateful to you for sharing this indicator / template. Many people say that this is a lagging indicator and there is a reprint problem, but I want to ask a question that you can give me an example of a non-lagging indicator. Each indicator has some lags and some problems but does not mean that it is useless. I have tested it personally and found 90 of the 100 winning ratios.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how come stretegy hai bhai achi ki achi ki tricks use ki wi hi bro aur hopefully stretgy jo hai phela demo can use karon no phy us now maybe the real account can use karon no. and I also agree with your opinion that it is a scalping strategy that is a strategy that we pursue safely to run our business in trading. because scalping strategies can benefit us and minimize risks. make it safe for us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 112 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open