+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast

Thread: 15-20pips Strategy (Template + Indicator) For All Pairs.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Perceptions of your strategy are sacred I try to download it and run it in the back and see how to use it and I can install the proof when I'm finished so be aware and I use this strategy, but unfortunately I can feel better with this method. This makes me more satisfied. Therefore I have given up this method. Besides, my mentality does not fit into the scalping strategy. But I think anyone who is interested in scalping can try this method.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tresemey For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-08), Unregistered (1)

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it looks great besides earning along with your technique. will it be the head method? we see that your chart is full of warnings other than complex. can there be almost any answer regarding not paying attention to the many signals in the very chart? how often do we reach all of our industries every day? only once and more than one? if we all receive 15 pips in a very period of time, if we all industry 5 periods, I believe we can receive 58 pips or night. are we wrong ?? will it be easily placed over several periods of time ??

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nick For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sahee kaha aap nay ess stratigies koo using kar kay achee get kar saktaa hai har traders. The less experienced traders may lea market knowledge or experience hoona zaroori hoota hai.taa kay ussay pataa chaly kay entry point hai.yeah achee baat hai aap ess say get income from kar rahay hoo.or traders baqi koo bee apana share kar rahay experience hoo and I have tried to find some strategies like this for a long time ... with enough 20 pips a day with my own money management ... good if I see that this technique can give us 20 pips as I was looking for ... and this also works for my favorite pairs like EUR / JPY .... good strategy for me, thanks

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ye kafi achchi baat hai, ki aapko is a strategy of achcha paisa kamane ko mila hai, so that the strategy of the traders par thoda jayda dheyan dega, the main kahunga uske liye is the field of mein paisa kamana bahut easy ho jayega. and I really like this strategy and will re-test this strategy for two weeks and tell you the results of this fisher is a good mt indicator that gives a clear signal to enter and what is your exit strategy I feel using a trailing stop loss with 20 pips what which must be done? you think about this. Not good.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tresemey For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-08)

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Looks good I see that this only works in the lower time frame. I just don't know what the yellow number means. I see it is something in pips, but don't know what counts. However, this looks like a work strategy for short-term trading. I will try it and test it on more currency pairs and more time frames. and I have also used this template indicator. The tfisher indicator is a repaint indicator. I agree with your opinion, this indicator is very dangerous for trading. some time the color of the previous fisher indicator changes automatically while only the current fisher color needs to change not before.
    so if we see the signal before then we find that it does not give a false signal but at this time if you look then you encounter this type of problem.
    once again, this is a dangerous indicator, this is a repainting indicator.
    does anyone have a solution for this case ?????

9. The Following User Says Thank You to megawati For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, most technical traders use indicators in their strategy and it's not easy to get strong signals without using indicators that's why we have to use indicators in our analysis but test each new indicator first on a demo account and have found that after some time the color of the candles Fisher's former index automatically changes Fisher's current color while only needing to be changed beforehand. Even if we see the previous signs and then show us that it does not give an indication of error, but at this time if I look and then I encounter a problem like this.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to magic For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the indicators used must calculate the movements and the proper consideration of risk management and the strategies used to understand fundamental news are important and use analysis of the Trading System and to know the direction of daily movements and First of all I want to tell the begainers that you have to learn forex from an expart forex trader, you will get your knowledge. After that use a demo account to learn more about forex.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to guam For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-08)

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a successful trader in this business. Me, I work here as part time with the aim of making money with my studies. I try my best to trade with good value and get enough money for me. and I believe that accurate transactions are the best for dealing with Forex buying and selling companies and we can produce excellent cash management techniques in case everyone of us advances every day, once a week or maybe deals accurately with Forex. buying and selling company

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for the indicator, will try to use it in a demo account before attaching it to a real account, by the recommended time frame for using the indicator, either way I need to confirm it instead of painting the indicator too. and it's better to use a demo first because we can practice more freely, and also adjust to the use of capital, adjusting margins and capital is the most important part in the technical analysis of forex trading besides that we must always use good items

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You use 15m as a time frame and become a guide to find out the time to open positions, I want to ask about something, what is the smaller time frame and also the higher time frame for your 15m? are you still going to use it for your guidance or maybe you will wait for them to make the same direction? and try it on a demo account and still no profit is what I got .. I don't know the problem but I am sure that I did not make a mistake .. after all thanks for sharing your ideas you might succeed someday

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open