+ Reply to Thread
Page 1024 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 24 524 924 974 1014 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,240 of 10257

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #4

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2018-01-25   13:56
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko senior teacher sy Forex Trading kay business ko learn karna thek hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main learning proper ways say karay aor Trading main training arrange karay aor Trading main always learning kia karay aor Trading main thek tarah say information sy Trading sy good earning hoty hay

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have no teacher or mentor, i just learned about it by myself
    i learned only from forum, not read the book or watch videos, so for me, forum is my best place to get the latest and actual information..
    and i think al members here are my mentors
    do the best we can

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I did not have a teacher at Forex did not go to any course of education at all
    I started learning myself and decided not to rely on anyone but to rely on myself and started reading books and watching educational videos to learn Forex With time, they gained experience and I can make a profit .. Permanent

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member foa1 is on a distinguished road foa1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear,First time jab mah forex trading mai entry howa tu mere First teacher mere dost tha us ny 1 month mujh demo use kar waya phir mere dost ny mujh Forex trading Sikhya ke kiya hota hain kis tarha use karte hain ab mah khude forex trading karta hun...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think learning about forex is that we have found in many places such as internet, books, from friend I learn forex from my friend and learn the from forum about forex. actually I think the forum has many benefits can help newbie trade good

Member k032370 is an unknown quantity at this point k032370's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I accept no abecedary my one acquaintance told me this website afterwards i accomplish id an accompany forex,but he did a big chit with me he drudge my added ids acclaim. Now afresh i actualize a id an accompany forex and i wish to success.

Junior Member nizamitrading is an unknown quantity at this point nizamitrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wahabplus View Post
    I want you all to share here the name of the person who first teach you about Forex Trading business and where you have learned.

I don't remember the name of that person but he was the floor manager in a forex brokerage firm where i was employed there as a Marketing Representative. I learned basics of forex trading through initial trainings arranged by my employer. But after few months i stopped trading but after long time before 3-years i came back to forex market and started trading again.

Now i feel i am addicted to forex.
    main app ko sahi baat batoun main ne jo forex trading sahi tor par seekhi ha na woh main ne es forum se he seekhi ha yahan par aa k mere consecpts kafi clear hovey haen or main ne sahi trade karna yahan se seekha ha

Senior Member Tozammel is an unknown quantity at this point Tozammel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no exact teacher of forex business.
    I learn from internet by visiting different forex forum.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wahabplus View Post
    I want you all to share here the name of the person who first teach you about Forex Trading business and where you have learned.

I don't remember the name of that person but he was the floor manager in a forex brokerage firm where i was employed there as a Marketing Representative. I learned basics of forex trading through initial trainings arranged by my employer. But after few months i stopped trading but after long time before 3-years i came back to forex market and started trading again.

Now i feel i am addicted to forex.
    mera koi bhi teacher nahi tha may na forex jo hai woh khud he seekhi hai han lakin may na jo hai woh bhut achi learning hasil ki hai is forum say app yah bol sakta hain kay mera teacher jo hai yah forum hai....

Senior Member traderapes is an unknown quantity at this point traderapes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first teacher in the world of forex is a close friend of mine. he told me about forex about five months ago. He informed that the forex is an online business is better than nothing.

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first ever forex teacher that i ad was my friend who brought me in the field of the forex business. he gave me all the rerquired jump start and then i started to learn the trading from the websites

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1024 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 24 524 924 974 1014 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)