+ Reply to Thread
Page 1021 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 21 521 921 971 1011 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,210 of 10257

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #3

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

2018-01-25   13:56
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko senior teacher sy Forex Trading kay business ko learn karna thek hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main learning proper ways say karay aor Trading main training arrange karay aor Trading main always learning kia karay aor Trading main thek tarah say information sy Trading sy good earning hoty hay

Junior Member azhar5 is an unknown quantity at this point azhar5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    two of my friend was my forex teacher.they bring me into forex and give lesion about market and about trading.they helped me to practices in demo account.so i thanked those friends.
    jony

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was my first forex teacher i learned everything that i have learnt up to now about forex on my own so that why a good fx teacher google has also turned out to also be a great teacher to thats why am not afraid when am forexing anx more thirdlx my brother has tought me so much about what i am doing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not remember really if there was a some special teacher there for me but actually I would just say I just was reading every thing on internet own my own but yes there were few advices from some of my friends who were doing forex but who had no idea about forex they were giving negative advices

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sharif203 is an unknown quantity at this point sharif203's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have any forex teacher but i have a friend name Shamim who give me some knowledge about forex business. Now i have formed a team and there we all discuss about different forex market variable, taking decision, risk concerned and targeted profit. This discussion help me to be secure.

Junior Member faisalanwar is an unknown quantity at this point faisalanwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned forex from one of my best friend name 'Shawn'. He is my first forex teacher. Then I read some books of forex. Get lots of information from web. Demo account is also help me.

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe to mere dost ne kaha tha ki forex se money ban sakti ha par mujhe yaki nahin ho raha tha par jab usne bataya to mujhe yakin aaya aur maine b trading suro kar di..matlab ab wohi mera teacher ha forex ka

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first forex teacher was on of my friend and first he gave me the basic knowledge about the forex. then i was little interested about the forex. after doing demo trading some days in forex and joining with forex forum i earned a lot of vast knowledge about the forex. now i am a successful trader.

Member zizhost is an unknown quantity at this point zizhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very first I find out foreign exchange guidebook can be from cd which has a variety of e book in addition to inside there is certainly assistance with how to participate in foreign exchange e book on the web and I discovered the actual self-taught in addition to had taken weekly to begin the actual process involving trading in a demo.

Banned embrio is on a distinguished road embrio's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tariktanjaoui View Post
    my first forex teacher is my friend he teel me about forex trading and i accepte this idea after he help to know every thing about forex and after i try to find more about forex and instaforex website it help me to learn every thing about forex in addition i am in this forum to gain more and more about the forex trading.
    I also gained knowledge about forex from my friend, but because my friend was a newbie, then I taught myself to join a forex forum, and after that I could improve my trade skills.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first teacher? I do not know. I learned this business myself, I just learned from some of the existing forums and make one and try it on demo account. Armed with my modest experience in forex trading. indeed it takes a long time for me, in order to understand how to run this business well. And now I have a little feel for how delicious this business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1021 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 21 521 921 971 1011 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)