+ Reply to Thread
Page 1015 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 15 515 915 965 1005 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1025 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,150 of 10257

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2018-01-27   20:11
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  67 USD

No one is my teacher in Forex trading but there are many people and I followed them and learned many things from them. I have learned a lot of things from them but still I am struggling to get success in Forex trading market and I hope soon I will be successful in Forex trading market.

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #4

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no teacher in forex trading, I learn forex to read many e books and learning website. I also watch many video which develop my forex skill and day by day practice forex is main secrete weapons of my success in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khaled6969 is on a distinguished road khaled6969's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basics of foreign currency is to understand the basics of trading foreign currencies for each store no matter how easy it is to learn via the Internet and how fast you can make money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kibara is an unknown quantity at this point kibara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wahabplus View Post
    I want you all to share here the name of the person who first teach you about Forex Trading business and where you have learned.

I don't remember the name of that person but he was the floor manager in a forex brokerage firm where i was employed there as a Marketing Representative. I learned basics of forex trading through initial trainings arranged by my employer. But after few months i stopped trading but after long time before 3-years i came back to forex market and started trading again.

Now i feel i am addicted to forex.

I taught myself, I just learned from the forum forex forums that exist. Next I own creation in my opinion, it is likely a long way to get a quick formula to become a good trader, but it makes a valuable experience for me.

Senior Member rpi85_fx is an unknown quantity at this point rpi85_fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My older brother is the first teacher of my forex trading learning .He is very creative about forex .and now he is one of the most populer teacher to tech forex .His name is mr kamal khan . I think he is the best teacher to tech forex trading.

Banned forexboot is an unknown quantity at this point forexboot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want you all to share here the name of the person who first teach you about Forex Trading business and where you have learned.

I don't remember the name of that person but he was the floor manager in a forex brokerage firm where i was employed there as a Marketing Representative. I learned basics of forex trading through initial trainings arranged by my employer. But after few months i stopped trading but after long time before 3-years i came back to forex market and started trading again.

mujhe abi tak koi be acha teacher nahi mila jo ke mujhe forex trading market aur is ki strategy ke baare me theek se teach kar sake magar me still talaash me hun ache teachr ki

Senior Member yahyatouaf is an unknown quantity at this point yahyatouaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the teacher who was helping me learn the tricks of the forex is tarik, this man has a lot to help me improve my skills, but I also use a website that contains a lot of information about forex example how to analyze and what are the indicators of the analysis.

Banned forextech is an unknown quantity at this point forextech's Avatar
    Thanks

forex trading market me apna teacher me sirf us shaks ko maanta hun jis ne mujhe is market ke baare me bataya aur abi be mujhe us se kaafi kuch seekhne ko milta hai

Junior Member hakimeshm is an unknown quantity at this point hakimeshm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my year met friend is my first teacher in forex trading .and i have learned about the forex trading in my university campus hall.

Member nisa is an unknown quantity at this point nisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by said44 View Post
    there's no main teacher on this bussines, all people will not learning, even for the expert trader, they will not feel shame to learn to the beginner on forex if they have something new
    correct sir, would be very useful to us when we have a teacher in forex, as a teacher will always provide the latest knowledge to the knowledge of traders, which of course the teacher already knows what is required by the trader

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first teacher in Forex is my friend online, he thought me a lot of things about forex. He gave me many websites where I can learn Forex basics. And he also gives me indicators and ebooks that I can read. But I do not know his real name, he is just another member of another forum where I met him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1015 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 15 515 915 965 1005 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1025 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)