+ Reply to Thread
Page 1009 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 9 509 909 959 999 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1019 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,090 of 10257

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #3

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

2018-01-25   13:56
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko senior teacher sy Forex Trading kay business ko learn karna thek hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main learning proper ways say karay aor Trading main training arrange karay aor Trading main always learning kia karay aor Trading main thek tarah say information sy Trading sy good earning hoty hay

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me , i have learned forex trading by myself when i heard about it from my friend .. i was searching for many information about forex in many sites and forums which provide very good information , then i tried to start my demo trading until i get good experience and start my real trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pisses[69] View Post
    I think market will teach you anything in forex world,somehow there is nothing good in allowing your loss to continue riding,it is simply wrong and not advisable.I t takes boldness and fear to accept your loss after learn suffer loss to and need another day or more review before you resume live trading again.
    Yes i agree with you market is provide anything in learn process l will let it go or if l see some signals that the trend my turn l will quit.so my style is trade/ learn by doing in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member biplob is an unknown quantity at this point biplob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One day one of my friends tell me about this business and he change his life by this forex.So he is my first forex teacher his name is rahat.He teach me very well.And my secound teacher was this forum.This Forum also help me very much.And every time i follow my friends.He always help me very much.I like him and this forex business.

Member ashu912 is on a distinguished road ashu912's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think my main forex teacher was internet. I didn't learnt forex from a individual.. I practiced forex on my own and with the help of articles related to forex and many forex teaching websites.. then started my forex journey. I m still a learner in forex..

Junior Member mou3ad15 is an unknown quantity at this point mou3ad15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well My first Forex Trading teacher is My Old brother Moundji, he was the first person who teach me about forex trading and it was my only teacher lol because now I learn by my self by reading and practicing and I only aski him when I don't understand some thing

Senior Member golam rabbani is an unknown quantity at this point golam rabbani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my forex teacher is my friend palash who help me and teach me how to trade on forex .first time i was lost my money he was support me and said to read on forex many journal and practice on demo account .now i am going to success trader because i know how do play on forex platform.

Member sonjoy6 is an unknown quantity at this point sonjoy6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi friend is good teacher mera friend hi mera sab kuch hai iska mera gru mera teacher mai uses se iske aree me jona hun.

Senior Member musa2012 is an unknown quantity at this point musa2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was quite unlucky that I did not have any teacher. Till now I haven't use any teacher's guide. But I am sure if you try to study yourself from the resource online then it will be very easy and you will not need a teacher to show you things. also here you can get some help.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i had no Forex teacher ..i learned Forex by myself with the help of internet and some other website and video tutorial ..when i start Forex in my area there is hardly anyone who knows about Forex ..i searched online about Forex and reach the review of brokers and joined instaforex in 2009

Banned liyonala1988 is an unknown quantity at this point liyonala1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    There's no such a teacher for Forex to me. But I move to Forex with a help of my friend. He teach me some techniques here. I get some knowledge form him also doing self studies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1009 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 9 509 909 959 999 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1019 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)