+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2018-01-24   21:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear mein ne forex trading ko pely start mein khud learn karna start kiya phr mein ne aik professional trader se mein ne trading ko mukamal tor per learn kiya aur apni trading k liye mein ne aik trading method bnaya

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #4

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of my friend. He told me first about a currency trading company but at first I did not accept it because I did not understand it but he was agagin trying to understand me then I paid attention to the information and brought it here. and my first teacher was me and myself. I don't know anyone who is related to forex. whatever i learned was through various types of websites and from demo a / c. Forums also help a lot to learn about many unknown things.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dumel For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,660 Times in 3,046 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want you all to share here the name of the person who first teach you about Forex Trading business and where you have learned.

I don't remember the name of that person but he was the floor manager in a forex brokerage firm where i was employed there as a Marketing Representative. I learned basics of forex trading through initial trainings arranged by my employer. But after few months i stopped trading but after long time before 3-years i came back to forex market and started trading again.

Now i feel i am addicted to forex.
    main app ko sahi batou main to sahi baat ha k forex trading main jo sahi taran se seekha houn woh es forum se he seekha houn kioun k ye sab se bast ha or es se ham ko apni zaban main seekhney ka muqa milta ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned on my PC and the person who taught me was a good trader and expert in this field every step I took and I shared they gave me mistakes and gave me a solution he was really a good person his name was "Hassane" and my brother-in-law told me about this business and gave me links from various sites that you can learn from this business from there and he gave me basic knowledge about this business so for me my brother in law and the internet are my mentors and teachers

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjay okta For This Useful Post:

jutt2 (2019-10-22)

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first teacher in forex was one of my friends named Tanvir. He told me about forex trading and taught me the basics of forex trading. I am not very familiar with this business. From him I can learn forex trading. Then I also developed my trading knowledge from various sources. and the person who introduced the business to me is my sister, because she has been in business for a long time and I have learned to be relaxed and connected until now, sometimes it's lucky sometimes to lose important trades we don't lose initial capital

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nipu For This Useful Post:

jutt2 (2019-10-22)

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have a permanent foreign exchange teacher to study. I use many websites and books to study. The India-forex forum really helped me. I gained 60% experience in the indian-forex forum. And I also have a brother to help. and The forex market is not easy to trade because of its ever-changing nature. Market sentiment changes with every economic and political event in large countries, along with that sometimes weather behavior also affects a country's currency. So when we find it difficult to understand market sentiment then we feel the Forex market is not easy to trade

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mumtay For This Useful Post:

jutt2 (2019-10-22)

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first experience in a demo. when I feel that now I can trade for real then I start it. but after some time I had to research many things that I had never heard before. it is very difficult. although as a teacher I can say the demo and Google search and Forex Forex India forum helped me a lot as a teacher. and my friend, a member of this forum, was my first teacher in forex. He taught me a lot about forex trading, and helped me a lot when I was trading forex. After I had the basics about forex, I learned it myself on the internet. How about you?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai akbar For This Useful Post:

jutt2 (2019-10-22)

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main Forex masters are web tutorial sites. Then I joined the Forex employment centric. I inform Forex analysis of the work package. Now my teacher is a forum related to Forex, cave, web site, and intelligence analysis. and my first forex teacher was a class I met and a friend who took me in forex trading and after that he taught me about trading. how to make a trade, how to understand the market and the use of indicators. I am very grateful to him.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to serius For This Useful Post:

jutt2 (2019-10-22)

Senior Member sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,732 Times in 2,383 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear sir mera first teacher mera aik best freind hai jis ne mujhe forex trading ke baare me teach kiya hai aur abi be jab be usko koi be forex ke baare me update milta hai wo mujhe zaroor batata hai.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sam07 For This Useful Post:

jutt2 (2019-10-22)

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first teacher was my brother who had little experience with trading. we had a lot in common at that time. Because we are new to forex trading and we always make mistakes together, so then, we have to go online and learn many things. and my first forex teacher. I learned forex from him. He is a trader in the forex business. After hearing I tried learning a single forex. But I found it very difficult so he learned me about forex trading. I always respect him.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kokorotak For This Useful Post:

jutt2 (2019-10-22), sam07 (2019-10-14)

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first teacher is my friend at Forex. Already more than a year ago, the Forex I heard about Forex companies was believed to be fake or phone calls, but now I know that every Forex.J company is also informed on the website. the platform for the web is a very useful discussion based on the United States. Studying forex online or reading a book or e-book will receive many benefits from forex e-learning, because there are still many vouchers that can be applied to capital and commercial costs.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nusantara For This Useful Post:

jutt2 (2019-10-22), sam07 (2019-10-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)