+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 1007 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #4

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2018-01-25   13:56
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko senior teacher sy Forex Trading kay business ko learn karna thek hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main learning proper ways say karay aor Trading main training arrange karay aor Trading main always learning kia karay aor Trading main thek tarah say information sy Trading sy good earning hoty hay

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that i wouldn't have professor that i for the most part know the industry average joe you'll find a small grouping mates the fact that job during the currency exchange people discus some of our complications together with predicament utilizing every one each night together with seek out certainly, there choice whenever people are unaware of. my first teacher was my cousin in forex.i first come to know about forex from my cousin.then i learned about forex and how it works.well it toook me about one year to learn forex to make profitable trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to duua For This Useful Post:

sakaroni (2020-07-11)

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my friend is my first forex teacher that tell me about forex and also guide me about forex he always wants my benefits and also give some guidelines to make a good forex trading i am very thankfull to my friend and now i am very happy in forex to earn alot of money well i am a student and my first Forex teacher is my elder brother and i first hear about Forex with him and now i try to learn Forex business very well and i will try to become a good trader in Forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hiji For This Useful Post:

sakaroni (2020-07-11)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitto View Post
    Mujhe meray big brother ne is ki knowledge provide ki . Is liye meray liye mera brother hi meray liye first teacher hai . Meray brother ne mujhe kafi basic learning di jis se mujhe advance learning hasil karnay me easy howa . I thanks to my brother and wish him all the best .
    wasy mera ek dost hay jis k kahney par may ney forex trading ko join kiya . or mujy forex trading kana meri best hobby ban chuki hay.ye ek business hay . es ko smajney kay leye hamey boht sari study karni chaheye. or new , markit ka pata hona lami he.ek best trader ki yahi paghchan hotie hay . k wo pahley sey trading kany k leye ready hota hey.forex may trading karny say ap ko is may trading karna sy or bee Experiance honi chahey.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My commerce teacher Mr.Albin is my first teacher for guide and teach about forex trading business.Later i learn further with the aid of self study from google and amazing education progress by forex brokers.Not only myself most of the successful traders are born himself. Actually I learn something about Forex business by my own initiative. I got a lot of help from the web sites, blog and forum. If anyone want to learn about Forex business he should watch Forex market with deemo account,

Junior Member Bitto is on a distinguished road Bitto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe meray big brother ne is ki knowledge provide ki . Is liye meray liye mera brother hi meray liye first teacher hai . Meray brother ne mujhe kafi basic learning di jis se mujhe advance learning hasil karnay me easy howa . I thanks to my brother and wish him all the best .

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm online ... Met him, we were just acquaintances we hyips and other investments for a sharing forum, and he did not participate in the hyips but only killed a little time there. Once the dialog he released to Forex trading ... The House on the floor and on the London Stock Exchange started inquiring about trading in months later and if you will help me, and I think he he agreed ... He gave me a lot of pointers ... I've asked ... one in a session on gtalk he threw toward me and some material was with me until the demo. He erected a private chat room invite you to join the Group of sophisticated traders, and we're all there for some time. But it's the attendance wane and we got scattered.

Because most of us were a bit too intent on the market and how much of a blow to know we think it's a whole other note seemed the interaction between. So you can transfer it to us not.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I no have teacher,i learn by my self with this forum and discuss with other senior traders,the beginning is diffucult for me but after learn in several time i have knowledge about forex. Formally I don't have a teacher who use to teach me. Most part of it I learnt myself from surfing, discussing if with some of my friends who are involved in this business since last few years. Then I learnt from demo account. But I couldn't name some single particular source in this regard and in fact you just gather things from different sources and rest comes from practice and experience.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of my friend He told me first about the forex business but at first I do not accept it because I don't understand about it but he agagin try to understand me .. Then I listen its details and inter here .. So he is my first teacher.I do not have time to teach me. We did have to have his own initiative as a trader by learning through any medium, but it is better to look for a teacher or community self-taught learning forex because it takes a longer time.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne apne aik dost se forex trading sekhi hay wo dost karachi main rehta hay us ne muje bardi achi tara trading sekhi us ne muje techniqal cheezon ke bare main batya us ne muje bataya ke ye asi market hay jo sanap ki tara chalti hay or is main ap ne zaida lalch na kerni khun ager ap zaida lalch kero ge to ap ka sara capital zaya ho sakta hay so apne capital ko manage kerna sekkho.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we will not have instructor we mostly understand the market me personally we now have several friends that operate from the forex many of us discus our own problems and difficulty with every every night and research presently there alternative in the event that many of us don't know. ja ahn ap nay ak acha sawl kiya ahin mere khayl ma mere phla teacher mere dost tha jis nay muja forex tarde kay baray ma bata or bot kuch comment ko parh kay be both kuch saknay ko milta ahin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 1007 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)