+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #3

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

2018-01-25   13:56
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko senior teacher sy Forex Trading kay business ko learn karna thek hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main learning proper ways say karay aor Trading main training arrange karay aor Trading main always learning kia karay aor Trading main thek tarah say information sy Trading sy good earning hoty hay

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    janab men education level se hi apne pe believe krta hon men smjta hon agr banda khud perfect ho to wo sab kuch seekh skta hy par is k lye menat krni hoti hy jo men kr raha hon..... but my First Forex teacher i never met him nor he knows me because he has a trading course which i am following.... no i don't have any teacher i learn about Forex trading business with my self.i first practice in demo account and i read the rule and regulations about the business.i increase my knowledge and experience power.so now i can easily trade with Forex trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me I have no currency trading working managing notify but there is some investors help me not directly but I research subjects in boards and research a lot of about success and techniques and understand using EA,and that is the best factor about currency trading working managing you can absolutely notify yourself you do not have to pay sme one to notify you,I really discover it used to expert details quickly by managing details of an interesting.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I listened hard about the earn from the net, I tried all the ways. Someday, my friend told about the forex , and he understand me, he gave more courses and spent with a lot of time, then I subscribed in this forum, I continue to learn. I saw Some videos. Then I opened a demo account. and In fact no one teach me.'ve Learned Forex myself by searching the Internet and watch educational videos and download books and read them and instead of a major effort in learning and patience.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Our preliminary Foreign exchange teacher are going to be brief education site. I signed up with a Foreign exchange education cardiovascular. Many of us discover Foreign exchange analysis by education cardiovascular. Right this moment this teacher are going to be Foreign exchange associated network, talk, site, and in addition analysis information. My first teacher Grid site.Then Forex Forex Training Centre is a part of the seminar. Learn Forex Analysis Center from the workout. Now my teacher Forex forum, chat, web, and messaging is like. I think it is because most of us were a bit too busy, and we knew the market and to interact in many ways it is a distraction and nothing else. So I can not continue.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know to forex through some of you.they may be my first teacher.although they did not give me much knowledge about forex, but I also would like to thank them for giving me a chance to earn good money.if you want to be like me, start learning from anywhere, the internet can be a treasure of knowledge if you know how to search.. Who was your first forex teacher? from which we gain training about the training of this site of making some business is my friend who trained me and gaid me to work on this site he tell me that it is very good business for making some money.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was worked online jobs when one my online friend introduce me to his friend and teacher of forex and after that I request him to please teach me about forex then he started some tips to learn forex, first of all he told me that you can gain a lot of knowledge through forum posting so do it honestly and make hard working in the posting. and i dont have teacher, i learn forex from many website. i find a lot of article and strategy from many website in internet. its hard because i can not ask but after i find this forum its become easier because i can ask many thing and get answer from many expert trader in this forum.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forums because me my first teachers in my trading because at that time I don't meet any trader friends yet. So basically I started my forex learning on my own. Then I begun to meet new traders and we share each other trading strategies and the rest is history. Now am alone trading on my own. and I did not get any teacher for learning Forex. My teacher is many websites which have given me so much books for learning Forex. The trader terminal of "Insta Forex" has given me the opportunity to practice it well. I think to read books is enough to learn Forex well. But for that we need to be so patient guy for learning and practicing it.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My brother is the best teacher. He teaches me regarding the forex trading. Besides this I take help from the internet forex related web site and read various e book. Which enrich my knowledge. After all my brother contribution is the best. and i haves never haves a teacher in the learnning process, because i'm gotten a lot of lessons from the internet . apart from that i'm also haves friends who are in forexx forum, from my friend gotten lessons and experiences that they haves ever experienced . because it\s all very very well in my learnning process even though there was no teacher to guide .

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I first learned forex on a close friend who is experienced and successful in trading. so I was interested to learn about forex business knowledge through its website and other supporting references. because I see forex is very easy to get the money than any other business that is bound by time and space and I did not learned from any one and have learned all from online resources, from various learning websites and forums, i think forums have a great part in my learning process and almost 50% trading i learned from forums.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main nay forex trading ki learning kisi person say hasal nahi ki hay es liay maray first teacher forex forum hay and es kay baad main nay demo account main practice say learning hasal ki hay, yeh both site good hain trader kay liay learning karnay kay liay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)