+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Auto Pivot Point Indicator

Senior Member Hassan Notty is an unknown quantity at this point Hassan Notty's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir i dont know how to install this indicator kindly describe the method how to install it is quite intresting

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member hamid123 is an unknown quantity at this point hamid123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much my friend on the publication Pivot Indicator I hear he is good but I do not know how to use it well because I work Scalping and I can not use only a small number of indicators suitable in this

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member welcomewaqar is an unknown quantity at this point welcomewaqar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very much my friend on the publication Pivot Indicator I hear he's smart however I don't shrewdness to use it well as a result of I work Scalping and that i cannot use solely alittle variety of indicators appropriate during this .. Thanks once more...................

Banned uchenna is on a distinguished road uchenna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing , auto pivot is one of the best indicators i love using , with the candle formations and its points with other things , one would be able to make good trade decision and profits too. I will try out this one have two others that i use too.

Banned bennyforex is an unknown quantity at this point bennyforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks guy for to share such a good indicator. for last two days i used it in my trading and get excellent result in h1 time frame. from now i will continue it with my other indicator. i hope any other user can use it. it will show us the resistance and support level so that we can set our tp and sl very effectively. the breakout level is also can be determined from this indicator line.

Banned akfoventure is on a distinguished road akfoventure's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye aik best indicator hai jis say trading mai success hasil ki ja sakti hai aapko is baat ka pata hoga k almost tmam traders market price k levels ko dakh ker trde kerty hai levels nikalna her trader k liy asan nahi or na he wakt hota ai ye indicator kud ba khud her chart per or time frame per level nikalta hai

Banned taqroohi is an unknown quantity at this point taqroohi's Avatar
    Thanks
    express gratitude you very much my friend on the publication Pivot sign I hear he is good but I do not understand how to use it well because I work Scalping and I can not use only a little number of signs apt in this .. Thanks again

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think i love this indicator, it is working just like the support and resistance trdaing tool. It has being long that i have being hearing of this indicator , and i finally see it now, i hope i will get success with it and use it as one of my main trading tools.

Senior Member ytrmf is an unknown quantity at this point ytrmf's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like the pivot point indicator to determine S and R can be very useful to know the reversal of direction and we can take the right position to take advantage of maximum profit

Senior Member chrahat is an unknown quantity at this point chrahat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main is indicator ko use kar raha ho ja indicator trade karne ka laye best hain is market ko smja sakta hain markat ka trend smj main a sakta hain new mamber ko is indicator ko zaroor use karna chayea wo is indicator ko help sa earn kar sakta hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)