+ Reply to Thread
Page 1158 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 158 658 1058 1108 1148 1156 1157 1158 1159 LastLast
Results 11,571 to 11,580 of 11588

Thread: Stop Loss and Take Profit...

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Narr View Post
    for me all my actions are analyse before go onto a new transaction so i'm sure about 95% that it's while make me profit so i do just TP
    dear trader using tp and sl is always required in ghis field because we all know that if we will not use them then may be we will come in huge problem.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shemozz is an unknown quantity at this point shemozz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use stop loss in all trading process open it,,,, I can not open the position without the use of stop loss is to maintain a certain level of loss is not passed over, and this makes me feel encouraged i advice any trader to use stop loss spicially biggners

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always prefer to set up my stop loss and take profits. These parameters are easy to set up but their advantages are numerous including reducing our trading risks and helping our discipline in trading.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually reason is that when we set the stop lost mostly our entry close on loss after that market going up many pips so many people set take profit not stop loss but i set stop loss at 200 pips and take profit on 50 pips

Member omofx is on a distinguished road omofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good using stop loss and take profit, it will not only help you to protect your account but it will also reduce emotional trading that is what i do

Senior Member khaled24 will become famous soon enough khaled24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Also for me i use the take profit point much more than the stop loss , but it will depend on the deal and the nature of the pair to decide if we will set the stop loss or not , sometimes also i don't set a take profit point when i see that the pair will go on a bearish or bullish motion on the long term to gain more profit , when we want to not set the stop loss point we should have a large capital to hold our position
    Last edited by khaled24; 2012-05-20 at 06:54 PM.

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by younesjoe View Post
    yes every position have a stop loss because a stop it's a risk management that we can have a 5% that you can loss in your capital but if you dont take a stop loss you can loss more than 5% it's risky .
    Right, stop lose aims to reduce the risk that occurs when we lose we lose with the stop will not have lose more than that we set, I used to use stop lose about 15 pips to 10 pips and profit target my time frame is usually trading at 5 m using scalping techniques

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we ought to be with SL on our trade therefore on bog down your victims therefore notwithstanding what happen and notwithstanding how the market move we tend to wont lose extra money than we tend to position. This is often additionally the most idea for with this order. We tend to shield our set down from the impulsive huge market appointments alongside us.

Senior Member earn4learn is an unknown quantity at this point earn4learn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i follow tight stop loss of 20-25 pip and profit 15-25 pip for safety try to follow risk : reward ratio minimum 1:1 so that whenever i face in loss then profit recover the loss next

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to earn4learn For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), sattar087 (2018-08-24), sweety faiza (2019-09-25)

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am use just take profit not the stop loss because i think the market is move back after some days and i use mostly 30 pips for the take profit some time i use stop loss when my trade in profit

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zeshan For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), arqam (2013-08-25), subarna2014 (2014-05-10), sweety faiza (2019-09-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1158 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 158 658 1058 1108 1148 1156 1157 1158 1159 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (55)