+ Reply to Thread
Page 1154 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 154 654 1054 1104 1144 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 ... LastLast
Results 11,531 to 11,540 of 11588

Thread: Stop Loss and Take Profit...

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moneymax View Post
    How much you use the SL and TP for forex trading?
    So far during trading in forex I rarely use the SL (Stop Loss), but always use the TP (Take Profit)
    How about you, let us together share here
    It is safer and better to use the two of them - especially stop loss - because it will keep safe, your trading account. Do not enter trade without stop loss even if you take without take profit. You should not trade always but look for very good timing to enter the market and you will make the good profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mukta is an unknown quantity at this point mukta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes take profit and stop is most important things in forex trading.I always use take profit double of my stop loss.I mean if my stop loss is 50 pips then my take profit is 100 pips.But my stop loss always hidden.Because stop loss hunt maximum time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Razu is an unknown quantity at this point Razu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Take profit is very important for a beginner trader. Generally i all time use sl(stop loss) and tp(take profit). You start trade after analysis. Then you stop loss and take profit.

Member mehedi islam is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moneymax View Post
    Stop Loss and Take Profit...

How much you use the SL and TP for forex trading?
    So far during trading in forex I rarely use the SL (Stop Loss), but always use the TP (Take Profit)
    How about you, let us together share here
    generally i use sl as 100 points and TP as 15-20 pips. and i always take 0.5-0.75 unit as my lot volume. it is giving me good profit. though i am trying to improvise this strategy. if any remarkable progression is achieved then i will let you all know.

Senior Member forexhero is on a distinguished road forexhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also use SL (stop loss) and TP (take profit). Because emotion your main enemy. You can use it otherwise You can losses your total balance. So, it is very important for all trader.

Member uzekar is an unknown quantity at this point uzekar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    these terms are so important if forex market, especially the stop loss . it is a mandatory thing that no one should trade without using it, there are many cases that market move thousands of pips in one way without correction, and what will make you safe is the stop loss

Banned macblanc474 is an unknown quantity at this point macblanc474's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not agog to use the options alleged the stop accident and yield profit.But,when I use it,generally I accord stop accident ten pips and the yield accumulation thirty pips.But,it varies man to man.Because,many man abounding minds.

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss and take profit are important points in Forex especially for the beginner trader and it is important that these levels are properly set so as to avoid the trader staking too much of his deposit on one position.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    main trading ke wakt jyada tp ka hi use karta hun.aur stop loss tab hi use karta hun jab main chart ke saamne nahi hota hun.main 60 pips tak tp karta hun aur 40 pips tak sl karta hun.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    bahi ap take profit or stop loss ko q nahi used karta haoo es main to boht sara profit earned kar sakta han ap es laya mara payrara bahi jann agr ap na boht zada profit earned karna ha to ap ko trading main boht zada kam karna para ga us ka bad trading main boht sara profit earned ka ha es laya main trading karta hoon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1154 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 154 654 1054 1104 1144 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (55)