+ Reply to Thread
Page 1141 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 141 641 1041 1091 1131 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1151 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,410 of 11588

Thread: Stop Loss and Take Profit...

Junior Member raju21 is an unknown quantity at this point raju21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Frankly I always use both of them. I think we need to be cautious and as well as business mindful. I usually set stop loss 10 Pips and 40 Pips for take profit. I think this is very much healthy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qasab is an unknown quantity at this point qasab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i place the take profit and stoploss only when i am not available to the business and normally thoses levels are daily piovot level of supportan or resistent. and i am available i open and close the position manually.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member awais is an unknown quantity at this point awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes when you are seeing that you are getting lose stop it and take your profit .every one want to get profit . if you want to take risk to make sure that fater that there will be a profit than take open it.

Junior Member Md Ratul is an unknown quantity at this point Md Ratul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a new i dont know about Stop loss and Take profit. but i think that stop loss is best .it have a less risk of loss..but i want to know better about it.

Member get-rich-or-die-trying is an unknown quantity at this point get-rich-or-die-trying's Avatar
    I like to be a free spirit. Some don't like that, but that's the way I am
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a part of my strategy Setting the stop loss will limit my losses if the market does not move in the preferred direction. Setting the take profit level will make sure that the trade exits in profit once the market makes the downward move that is expected. It can be an advantage to set these levels when you place the trade because once the trade is actually in the market, the pressure can make it difficult to make decisions.

Member z234 is an unknown quantity at this point z234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to this trading question i want to say that i am a new trader so i can not understand this question so i have to learn this trading very much.

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stoploss is a good technique to protect profit from loosing. stoploss can be used in every trade and the beginner should have to use it in trade. thank you.

Junior Member moi for vous is an unknown quantity at this point moi for vous's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Setting the stop loss will limit your losses if the market does not move in the preferred direction. Setting the take profit level will make sure that the trade exits in profit once the market makes the downward move that is expected. It can be an advantage to set these levels when you place the trade because once the trade is actually in the market, the pressure can make it difficult to make decisions.

Banned hasnian is an unknown quantity at this point hasnian's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is the very good option for the traders the traders can earn the more money by using the take profit and safe the money from the loss more then by use the stop loss

Member mesbahjsr is an unknown quantity at this point mesbahjsr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i know that it is very risk but it is to be acknowledged that stop loss is an important part of trading market. so i think that every one should do this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1141 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 141 641 1041 1091 1131 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (55)