+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop Loss and Take Profit...

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    honestly, i seldom to use stop loss if it is not necessary or i just want to leave my order for several times, because i am a scalper and i always keep an eye for my order,
    and then i prefer to use hedging or just cut loss it if i face unwanted situation
    but for SL or TP, before we think about it, then we have to think how to put the order at the right track then we can set them with relevant
    because it is not good if SL is easier and often touched by the trend..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

Aleena (2019-12-27), FastScalper (2019-12-18), Qasbi (2019-12-18), zahid2016 (2019-12-27)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Some traders believe that if they don't trade with a stop loss, price will eventually return back to their entry point. This isn't necessarily the case. The thing is, If you trade without a stop loss there is the danger of a small turning into a fairly sizable loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,560 Times in 547 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm the inverse. More often than not I use stop misfortune and here and there take benefit as well. In the event that a dealer has the mindset to make due in showcase, at that point he needs to ensure his record balance first and for that without a doubt stop misfortune spares a ton. From my sentiment not utilizing stop misfortune is definitely not a reasonable choice since no one can really tell where the market may incline all of a sudden on the grounds that dealers most dependable source is the probabilities.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Dear forex trading may kisi kism ka koi shortcut nahe hay is k liay mehnat ke zrurat hoti hay lakin jo log shortcut way istimal karty han ya cheating karty han vo kabhi kamyab nahe ho sakty is liay sab ko chaiya k zyada learning krian apny knowledge may izafa krian aur trade may expert ho kar profit hasil krian

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

Awais Khan (2019-12-08)

Member vforexs is on a distinguished road vforexs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading me stop loss and take profit eshe tool he jis ko use karane per high loss se bacha ja sakata he aur inka use karane se trader account ko close bhi karane per jab market us limit ko touch karega to wo automatically trade ko close kar dega.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, the role of Stop Loss is very important to limit the maximum loss that we may receive because of the wrong Open position, so that the trade will be more relaxed with the possibility of measured risk. but many traders who ignore Stop Loss because they are too confident that prices will move according to their predictions, it is very wrong and most of those who ignore it end up with MC. and If you stop losing and take profits then you need honesty because honesty is the best policy. If you are honest and try to earn and do your Forex work correctly, you Take a big profit and stop your losses

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people are afraid of losing money on forex, one of them. There are times when I close my trade even if the market is still going in the direction I predicted, mainly because I am afraid that I will get back up and lose money. and I always use stop loss and profit. Because this is very important to save our account and to get profit. Many traders do not want to use stop loss, but use profit taking. Because at any time the price can touch the stop loss point and he might make a big loss that is very suffering. So I use stop loss, but remotely only save my account. Because I also don't like using stop loss, but it is necessary.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a good job. I'm the opposite. Most of the time I use stop loss and sometimes profit too. If a trader has the mentality to stay in the market then he must protect his account balance first and for that reason there is no doubt that many stop losses save. In my opinion not using a stop loss is not a fair decision because you never know where the market trends are suddenly because the most reliable source trader is probability. and Forex is risky but profitable. We have to use SL on our trades to reduce your losses, so whatever happens and no matter how the market moves, we will not lose more money than we set. This is also the main purpose for using this order. We protect our deposits from sudden large market movements against us. Good luck.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Dear aksar logon k liyeh yeh jo quick money generating hai yeh azab ban jata hai or woh apna sara paisa kho dete hain kyun forex main quick word use krna hi galat hai kyun k yahan pe prices currency ki barhti girti hai to yeh koi jaddu se to hoti nahi k ek dum se barhjae ya gir jae.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you can control your loss in the Forex trading then you should be earn more and more money in the Forex trading business. you will try hard to stop and learn from your mistake and don't takes a risk on your accounts balance you will try to hard work because hard work is the making of success and you will be able to get to profit If you stop loss,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (55)