+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop Loss and Take Profit...

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am now used as a stop-loss and I advise you to use it is possible to shift the industry by more than 30 factors in a short period of time because excellent information capabilities or assets will not be able to close cope and will reduce a lot of cash. and stop loss and take profit are common tools used by a trader. all traders use this tool. if the trader has never used it, then he will lose a lot of the right time to close a position with profit and get a margin call because don't use stop loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baalan For This Useful Post:

sarmili (2019-11-19), zohaib1 (2019-11-24)

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes I use SL and TP and sometimes I don't, but I conclude that it's better to use it than not using it because when a trader doesn't use Stop Loss and Take profit, he opens his trading account for margin calls and doesn't want losses. SL and TP help control trading accounts and help manage your capital. and We make our contrast tools in trade. Some influential traders do not need to arrange release releases and interpret profits in their trades because it can run up to several days or weeks before the market frees them what they need. While brokers and Infra Day traders need to establish their plunder and seize income directly because routine activities ahead can evacuate development statements.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sinjo abe For This Useful Post:

sarmili (2019-11-19)

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes man, I agree with you. I want to say that take profit and stop loss are very good things for every trader. Because for this help anyone can control their loss limits and get the minimum profit for any trade. Usually when I open any trade I use 10 pips in stop loss and 25-30 pips in take profit. and Stop loss and take profit are very useful tools for Forex Trading. If we follow the market trends and read the forecast every day then it does not matter for us where we have given take profit and stop loss. This is also the main purpose for using this order. We protect our deposits from sudden large market movements against us.

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes man, I agree with you. I want to say that take profit and stop loss are very good things for every trader. Because for this help anyone can control their loss limits and get the minimum profit for any trade. Usually when I open any trade I use 10 pips in stop loss and 25-30 pips in take profit. and Stop loss and take profit are very useful tools for Forex Trading. If we follow the market trends and read the forecast every day then it does not matter for us where we have given take profit and stop loss. This is also the main purpose for using this order. We protect our deposits from sudden large market movements against us.

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well stop loss and take profit are very important in forex trading. the main demo account can trade ki practicing kar raha hun or the main main exercise in ko lazmi using arta hun or bohat zald the main account rael main trade is karun ga. Stop the loss saying the Hamara account blew Haha Haha. or take advantage say, hum, what's the set of other characters. and for me. I have used it to stop losses and offer access to more than 50 points in a few seconds because news about the sea or liquidity will not be able to close the deal and lose so much money. I place my stop losses on culture and fixed benefits, but if I shop, but the ideas that come from below.

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Appears in the insurance broker project has had the mindset to change it already in the souk, to maintain its fundamental balance, and in addition to of course bringing a final loss, you can help save the full ration. For me, for the will we have used this time to be a stop-loss and in addition we all added this to use, you might be able to move the market ration by more than 50 factors in a few moments and stop loss and take profit are both important parts of trading. we must use both of them to trade better and safer. we cannot keep using computers all the time and because of the times the market can change badly. so if we use both, the profit and loss we can both be in our control.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to use take profit, this is my favorite tool because if the market is fast I don't catch profits and when news is released if you don't take take profit it doesn't allow you to take all these profits but if you put take profit you will come out with big profits so I want to use take profit and I use stop loss and take profit according to my strategy and the signals that I get from the strategy but it is still very difficult for me to know the level at which to fix stop loss and take profit.

Member Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,976 Times in 676 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kapil_chemical_07 View Post
    Actually,I am not keen to use the options called the stop loss and take profit.But,when I use it,generally I give stop loss ten pips and the take profit thirty pips.But,it varies man to man.Because,many man many minds.
    stop loss and take profit ak necessary tool he is business me without iske ham proper trading nahi kar sakty hame money Management me yeh tools use krne keh liye recommendation kiya jata he our ye tools hame account me margin call leny se prevent krrty hai.
    without proper methods keh is tool ko use krna nuqsan de he isiliye iska proper methods b sikhna zrori he.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think stop loss and take profit are very useful in the forex market and I usually use them in my trading, but I see some traders who don't use stop loss because they are afraid that the chart can hit their stop loss. I think stop loss is very good to survive in this market. and I think it depends on the strategy that you will use. If you are going to get angry then using stop loss is a must but if you are a long term trader and use very low leverage with very large capital maybe you don't need to use SL anymore because it's almost impossible to have a margin call. but in general stop loss is an account saver, we must always use it because we can never be sure of trends.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No matter what, no matter how to move the market will lose more money than we do to reduce losses, you must use our business SL. This is the main purpose of using this system. We are a huge market of sudden movements on the need to protect our deposits. Retailers in the market if psychological survival must account, protect, no doubt save a lot of stop loss. I don't use position to stop losses is fair because the direction of the market is the most trusted source for option traders, because it is sudden.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (55)